Rin4A's Scheme Buffer Fully Working Updated To Highfive

First post updated (Again... Sorry like I said I have multiple of these buffers.) I have TESTED THIS ONE on MY SERVER and it works 100% all bugs fixed (Unclosed connections still happen from time to time but that can easily be fixed if you know 5% of python/java)

Link is dead

Invalid or Deleted File.

The key you provided for file download was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on MediaFire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or MediaFire.

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.

Link was down again because I was "RE-Uploading" for the third time today. It took me a bit because this time I MADE SURE it worked on my TEST server and my LIVE Server. It is 100% working now.... Really sorry guys I am. But now it works, All downloads should be working 100% on latest revisions of Hi5 from L2j (After April 1st it is 100% sure)

Line: -1 - Column: -1

Traceback (innermost last):

File "custom/555_NPCBUFFER/__init__.py", line 7, in ?

ImportError: no module named jython

here's the line 7: from com.l2jserver.gameserver.model.quest.jython import QuestJython as JQuest

Any idea about that?

I was using the stable pack but LoA wasn't implemented yet, but i had the buffer working there, and then i changed to the unstable cuz i rly needed LoA to be working, but unfortunetly the buffer is gone.

Dude who allowed you to share this buffer?

I don't know if rin4a does...

Even if its your edition its not allowed to release these things in public...

You know that...

rin4a Gave permissions to share modified versions of his/her buffer as long as proper credits where given, gtfo my post pls.

Why the buffer works only with my admin char,and with normal chars i can't even target the buffer?

You need to add the npc (npc id 555) into your npcaidata tables of mysql as you have to do with ANY custom NPC that you add to your server to make them targetable (You can do this in the npc table too with the newer versions of MYSQL Professional eddition)

rin4a Gave permissions to share modified versions of his/her buffer as long as proper credits where given, gtfo my post pls.

I'm sorry but if you don't know this is advanced version of buffer... and its not for share

• 4 weeks later...

Aiight now it's saying class not found L2npcInstance?

I'm running on the latest HI5 from l2j server. Any suggestion >?

buffer is not spawning at all ... and put that buffer to Custom_npc table.