For All those Fake L2J Developers

figure

sry i just get lazy of person that told me they know "java,xhtml,sql" and just know to add a npc or use navicat..

and if i awnser to them.. they just say "i still learning" "nobody is perfect and know all"

but as title they are the world best Dev .oO

lol , what a hell ! why you care about the " fake " developers  ? ok we can tell that , they are many fake L2J Developers , but we can't tell something about them ! and what about all of you ? you are Pro dev to criticism the other ? i can't understand you ~~~~ Do your job , and don't care about the others , its not a good think .

ye but we have to put an end in their GODLIKE L2JIMB@DEV Feelings

because actually with this way their fooling us because they are lying to us and thats not good at all

BTW im happy that lot of ppl here have the same opinion for those "PRO DEVS" with me

I Think that they add to theirs signatures that they are looking for a server to be developer because in MaxCheaters can be found the most admins of the most popular servers so they looking an occasion  to  be popular. But the only thing i don't understand is what's your problem. If the admin of the server see that he is good he will take him if he not he will not take him. The dessicion is up to HIM not to YOU ;)

I Hope you saw the 1st post, and I hope you saw the msn discussion between that guys.

now the Point is :

Why TheRulezzz get angry with all (especially with Zunix) about this topic ?

Is the topic titled : TheRulezzz is Noob?  or TheRulezzz Dont Know Developing ?

the ANSWER is => NO

None is flamming None here, the point of this topic is to show to ALL how childish are those ppl who put those "NooooooB" Signatures and Titles and claiming to be L2JDEV's.

Why a person (administrator like me) should take a person like one of those who write that signature ?

answer => to make my server BETTER + COOL + BUGLESS + etc...No ?

But when I see 1 of those kids who claim to be "PRO" and DONT know What is a Java Patch and DONT know what is a Jython  or Python Script, I SERIOUSLY GET ANGRY !

why ?

because : I lost time to explain Him What JAVA patch means, What Jython and python Scripts Means..

in concusion :

IF you wanna Learn something about HOW to manage+edit+make a pro server, you must TEST TEST TEST and TEST in Localhost bY YOUR OWN !

IF you start to "Test" In an opened server, with players..you will do only shits, players will leave and you will be kicked.

thats all from me.

take care about what you write.

1st of all...LET ME LAUGH!!!it was about time some1 would open such topic and i personally feel proud of being right 100%.

DO YOU THINK THAT IF THEY WERE PROS THEY WOULD BE STILL SIMPLE MEMBERS?if they were good the global mods or maxtor would see them and they should be staff members not begging for a project.before i talk with proofs let me complain for your sorry and pity title as the mod team has real good devs and arent fake.for me the best devs around mxc are:themental,pyromaker(off),flare,killer-007 all other are fake.gn

i agree with alfred and noble but i dont wanna see best devs are  : flare ( your bro ) , themental ( he suck balls ) killer i dunno him and pyro too... if we SUCK then your forum suck too .. lawl whole mxc is full of those guys who think they are pro .. do smth ... you watch all the time ? do some action

just be cool and not all ppl suck but that they say they are pro devs SUCK!

hogndd says:

then why you have a signature Looking for SERIOUS

MiSteR GoNe [A-Router^]  says:

All In MxC I Made Are For Fun!

For Serious

I Help

hogndd says:

this is a serious project

To L2 Elixir The Pay Me 200€  For Make Them Some Things

hogndd says:

like?

Best part ever. LOL'ed a lot :)

Well, I think that we have not reason to care about the FAKE DEVS...let them think that they are pro devs...So I think that this topic is useless..If you want to talk with a Fake Pro you can PM him and talk to him via MSN or PM...Try to make yourself a DEV or to learn more things and don't care about them...

He's not talking with anyone.He's pointing on a case.And it's a serious case.

I say it again : Fake developers are not meant to be

-Blane