hellbound [L2J]L2Crysis

L2Crysis

i just tested it for 1-2 hours. find it very boring.

made weapon +16 and set +10  and jewels +10 in 1 hour . that farming area is very smal and simple . mobs drops bews/beas/gold bars with good drop and very low chance of codex/gcm . after i geared made 150 in weapon witch costed me around 80 gold bars.after that went to try kill/test epics. i was at ant queen / baium raid curse at 1st second and at aq i stayed 10 mins there a fkn guard keeped on petrify me . screamed for gm assistance 20 times and no answer . zaken/tezza are retail like so u need party/comand channel and i finally tryed antharas . after 30 mins of waiting in there it finaly spawned and it killed me in 10 mins or so . managed to get it 5% around hp with titan but when pets spawned i died .

I go test ur "pvp area " one of them was nothing inside no ppl / nothing and 1 was in arch laboratory witch i got teleported out cuz no hellbound quest . got borred of nothing to do and i guess thats it for me . making weapon/set/jewels +16 kinda easy with safe +6 and beas gives item +6 back ... btw i used bews from+15 to +16 lava saw and it gived me back +13 donno why and i made it again +16. boring farm if u ask me . sry but np point for ur "pvp" areas cuz no one will come and pvp there if they dont have nothing to gain. ah yes and killed 2 rb's for nothing drop . if u ask me its to "limited" and boring the way of the server . no cool custom stuff at raids etc . gl with ur server tho but its  not what im looking . its boring as hell for me .

Oh 1 more  thing i forgot . elegia heavy set bonus should give 12.7 crit chance not 127 crit chance like it says on armor . its translated rong and it should be 12.7 . already saw tanks with ic hammer with rsk focus who kick all asses . cuz set + buffs + vanguard buff gives around a 370 crit change on tank with that build on blunt . kinda imbalanced . a sk/pala will be unstopable if u ask me . u wanna fix that if u ask me .  anyway like i said gl tho.

i just tested it for 1-2 hours. find it very boring.

made weapon +16 and set +10  and jewels +10 in 1 hour . that farming area is very smal and simple . mobs drops bews/beas/gold bars with good drop and very low chance of codex/gcm . after i geared made 150 in weapon witch costed me around 80 gold bars.after that went to try kill/test epics. i was at ant queen / baium raid curse at 1st second and at aq i stayed 10 mins there a fkn guard keeped on petrify me . screamed for gm assistance 20 times and no answer . zaken/tezza are retail like so u need party/comand channel and i finally tryed antharas . after 30 mins of waiting in there it finaly spawned and it killed me in 10 mins or so . managed to get it 5% around hp with titan but when pets spawned i died .

I go test ur "pvp area " one of them was nothing inside no ppl / nothing and 1 was in arch laboratory witch i got teleported out cuz no hellbound quest . got borred of nothing to do and i guess thats it for me . making weapon/set/jewels +16 kinda easy with safe +6 and beas gives item +6 back ... btw i used bews from+15 to +16 lava saw and it gived me back +13 donno why and i made it again +16. boring farm if u ask me . sry but np point for ur "pvp" areas cuz no one will come and pvp there if they dont have nothing to gain. ah yes and killed 2 rb's for nothing drop . if u ask me its to "limited" and boring the way of the server . no cool custom stuff at raids etc . gl with ur server tho but its  not what im looking . its boring as hell for me .

Oh 1 more  thing i forgot . elegia heavy set bonus should give 12.7 crit chance not 127 crit chance like it says on armor . its translated rong and it should be 12.7 . already saw tanks with ic hammer with rsk focus who kick all asses . cuz set + buffs + vanguard buff gives around a 370 crit change on tank with that build on blunt . kinda imbalanced . a sk/pala will be unstopable if u ask me . u wanna fix that if u ask me .  anyway like i said gl tho.

thank you for your review  Quad!

Epics are not rdy yet...they re retail atm...

PvP Zone drops fame and Special reward per pvp with sounds and spree announce system...

Balance isnt rdy yet... atm we take reports... and testing.. not changing anything..so everything retail like..sure it is unbalanced atm..

Attributes price will change since is too high now..

and finally weapon enchant system is easy for 16 (max with blessed) and hard with divine  16+ ...

when a scroll fails the item goes -3.. its how we wanted to be ...

If you think..you saw server in 1 h when isnt rdy yet everything and without ppl ...w8 to login when the official start will be...

You may change your opinion.. else im wishing you to find what you re looking for.. have fun

I like the server but i have 1 question ....if max is +16 and with Divine is 16+ ....what's the rate of enchant? 100% with blessed and 60% with divine? and what's the max am-beep-t? +20?

the rates differs per enchant... its easy to enchant with BEWS ...rate around 80%... and it is difficult with Divine ... there is no max for a weapon but i believe the most weapons will be

+17/+19...some +20/+21 and real rarely +22/+24 .. but i dont know... maybe after 1 or 2 years of server online...we ll see even +25 or +26 ...

enchant system is similar with elite's enchant system..

with this enchant system..we believe that we succeed on making players to never get bored and every time to raise their limits..and also try their chances..we boost the economy of the server ... and we low the gap between donators and players... (donate max +20 ...) so even a non-donator can have a donate item...or even better than it...

i would sugest you 1 thing . that pvp area that u used its nothing at all to kill players for . i suggest that u keep just 1 pvp area and make something custom . there is no one there or nothing to farm . i was thinking of a custom raids with respawn 30 mins or something like that or a major boss with 1h respawn .for ex every hour a  random epic boss will respawn cuz so far epics are kinda fuked up if u ask me . also u could do something about aq and baium to make them lvl 85 not to get raid curse. in my opinion thats the best thing that u could do to that area.anyway if u keep the epics jewels no one will get them . who will kill tezza with command channel and zaken in 1 pt ..... kinda useless . also u could do something about raids . regular raids 77+ to drop some cool things like 50 festival adena or something like that cuz so far they are useless.

• 2 weeks later...

lol 1 may ......why you wait so much to open it? now there is no other good pvp server ....you could open it next days and many will join

+1 Sp1nu :good sir:

Thank you for your interest in our server!

We know that we w8 much time for the official start..

but we wanted to be 101% ready...

The exact Official Date & Time which server is going Live...

[01/05/2013] - 17:00 PM  (BST)

Wednesday, May 1, 2013