[Dreamcash] - "Get Paid Per Download!"

uhm , i uploaded a file , but all the links it gave me was with surveys.. Is it file's prob or it is just like that? Coz many ppl just dont download when they see that kind of things..

This is what a PPD means [Paid per Download] you are getting paid per survey completed.

In order someone to unlock and download your file he must complete an offer.

So you must upload something really good in order someone to download,

and of course you must promote it ^^

This is what a PPD means [Paid per Download] you are getting paid per survey completed.

In order someone to unlock and download your file he must complete an offer.

So you must upload something really good in order someone to download,

and of course you must promote it ^^

oh , i see. thanks friend.

I'm trying it out.. Let's see... :)

Good luck!

oh , i see. thanks friend.

It's easy just dont be a loser dont quit from the first day if you dont see any downloads keep trying until you get your fist lead.

And in case you need something that could help you a lot you can try my PPD ebook:

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=274019.0  (The price is just 10$ - 16 pages)

First of all you seem pathetic k4rm4 trying to get ref's from a forum such as maxcheaters. Secondly your Affiliate Network suck..

Also your earnings suck, one tryes to add ref's because he has the knowledge to pass it to them so he can make some money from their earnings.

And just because you post so lame images with earnings doesnt mean its really happening for all we know you could just inspect an element and change the value lol, that doesnt proove anything.

I would love to help others and perhaps give them some tips but right now I'm busy myself setting up new niches and boosting them. However if anyone would like to continue with PPD/CPA methods I could give them a tip or two from where to start and on which forums to make some progress because seriously M&C isn't a real monetization forum.

(He's earnings if they are real aren't what PPD/CPA can offer you, personally knowing the manager of my network because I was one of the first people to join there I can guarantee that some people make 1000$ a day and about 20k$ a month that way.)

First of all you seem pathetic k4rm4 trying to get ref's from a forum such as maxcheaters. Secondly your Affiliate Network suck..

Kiddo.... there is a monetization section here wake up i can post whatever i want even including ref links.

I have above 70 refs none of them can earn a f2cking cent they are all useless including mxc refs.

My affiliate network have unique features that other ppd's dont have. Go use adworkmedia or fileice and sharecash like a lost sheep.

Also your earnings suck, one tryes to add ref's because he has the knowledge to pass it to them so he can make some money from their earnings.

You keep saying bullshits, referral program is for extra income, 10% lifetime ref earnings so why not?

And just because you post so lame images with earnings doesnt mean its really happening for all we know you could just inspect an element and change the value lol, that doesnt proove anything.

Why to do that? to modify paypal payments also payments on dreamcash? To get 15y old refs from here?

You're crazy!

I would love to help others and perhaps give them some tips but right now I'm busy myself setting up new niches and boosting them. However if anyone would like to continue with PPD/CPA methods I could give them a tip or two from where to start and on which forums to make some progress because seriously M&C isn't a real monetization forum.

(He's earnings if they are real aren't what PPD/CPA can offer you, personally knowing the manager of my network because I was one of the first people to join there I can guarantee that some people make 1000$ a day and about 20k$ a month that way.)

Who the -beep- cares for ur noobish methods and who told u  300$ per month is not a good amount for passive income.

Get the -beep- out of my thread annoying kid.

I had a problem yesterday with uploading contents... I upload a test executable program and few minutes later that program have been disappeared from the list :o :LOL: any idea K4rma?

I had a problem yesterday with uploading contents... I upload a test executable program and few minutes later that program have been disappeared from the list :o :LOL: any idea K4rma?

What you mean dissapeared? Maybe you posted a virus?

Go FILES -> MANAGE FILES. I never had such problems.

What you mean dissapeared? Maybe you posted a virus?

Go FILES -> MANAGE FILES. I never had such problems.

no, that file wasn't with virus cuz i scan it before upload... First time after upload, the file was visible and while i made refresh to check smth that file have been dissapeared from list of uploaded files.. Dunno Why

no, that file wasn't with virus cuz i scan it before upload... First time after upload, the file was visible and while i made refresh to check smth that file have been dissapeared from list of uploaded files.. Dunno Why

Go ask the support then or try again.

Wow I almost felt like you dropped some tears there "kiddo", you're really saying that this forum has a proper Monetization section? Also I'm registered on like 10 Affiliate Networks including private ones, only a fool would be registered and focused on just one (yeah I have used AWM once but no its't not my main, FI is for newbies anyway).

Anyway if you're happy making 300$ a month while others make shit load of money is your deal, other people who loose their time and patient are going for at least 1000$+ a month.

I'm out of this topic for real unless you want to continue a cyber fight girl.

Wow I almost felt like you dropped some tears there "kiddo", you're really saying that this forum has a proper Monetization section? Also I'm registered on like 10 Affiliate Networks including private ones, only a fool would be registered and focused on just one (yeah I have used AWM once but no its't not my main, FI is for newbies anyway).

Anyway if you're happy making 300$ a month while others make shit load of money is your deal, other people who loose their time and patient are going for at least 1000$+ a month.

I'm out of this topic for real unless you want to continue a cyber fight girl.

There is a Monetization section if you cant see it you are blind.

Cyber fight girl? You came to my topic and act like a pro and you should leave.

By the way...

First of all you seem pathetic k4rm4 trying to get ref's from a forum such as maxcheaters.

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=279254.msg2627231#msg2627231