[Dreamcash] - "Get Paid Per Download!"

Vagex is a traffic bot which can be used by thousands of users without any knowledge at all while Networks such as Sharecash, Fileice, Cleanfiles, AdshiftMedia, AWM required at least from my part 50+ ebooks until I reached my goals. Once again pathetic and noob please stop you're just embarrassing yourself pal.

Vagex is a traffic bot which can be used by thousands of users without any knowledge at all while Networks such as Sharecash, Fileice, Cleanfiles, AdshiftMedia, AWM required at least from my part 50+ ebooks until I reached my goals. Once again pathetic and noob please stop you're just embarrassing yourself pal.

:not bad:

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=276708.msg2597493#msg2597493

Before you judge someone make sure you are clear, little dirty bitch.

Now get the fuck out of my thread and thanks for bumping it 3 times. Pro earner  :LOL:

Again you make no sense stupid f@ggot, my guess is you don't even know what ltc or btc is. Go search some more of my topics until you finally get rewarded with a life.

I have never visited your profile all i did is to look at monetization section first page and u are there with your ref links.

BB.

• 2 months later...

nob karma, i want to start again PPDs i has account on fileIce but all my friends are using Dreamcash because its romanian lol. Wich one you recommend?

• 8 months later...
  • 8 months later...