★★★ Cheap Riot Points - Fast Delivery - EUNE/EUW/NA - Safe ★★★

mg13gr

Well... no? o.O

never used it, but i have seen many people in other forums selling cheaper rp

by using this or a similar method

buying with a small amount of money a SIM that has a "welcome bonus" and buing rp with those sims

never used it, but i have seen many people in other forums selling cheaper rp

by using this

That doesn't mean I'm using that method as well.

Also, the thread you linked us is 2 years old..

That doesn't mean I'm using that method as well.

Also, the thread you linked us is 2 years old..

people were doing this in elitepvpers a long time ago and they are still doing it

anyway gl with ur sells aint gonna spam more

How can anybody believe in this? Riot gaved you their prices and this is what it is . If anything is different from their prices obviously there isnt something legal,when people will get it. Dont want to ruin your bussines but i already wrote here that once you will get discovered and riot will ban ya. People from Serbia where i come used this service,and 2 months later 13+ accounts were banned. People were innocent and stupid. Anyway gl.

How can anybody believe in this? Riot gaved you their prices and this is what it is . If anything is different from their prices obviously there isnt something legal,when people will get it. Dont want to ruin your bussines but i already wrote here that once you will get discovered and riot will ban ya. People from Serbia where i come used this service,and 2 months later 13+ accounts were banned. People were innocent and stupid. Anyway gl.

www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=267801.0

:ifyouknowwhatimean:

I am about to buy from you , Panos.

Just curious , are you gonna gift me the amount of RP in game (now that this option is available) ?

Gonna PM you.

I don'tk now what you mean.

I am about to buy from you , Panos.

Just curious , are you gonna gift me the amount of RP in game (now that this option is available) ?

Gonna PM you.

No, Riot Points will be credited directly to your LoL account.

Pm me for more info.

Bump.

afto pou sou leei einai sosto, giati den to kaneis me gift?

In order to gift skins you gotta have someone for more than 1 month in your friendlist.

He's method is to buy rp from paypal from that account and after 5 min or something like that he dispute the transaction , as he didn't got the rp in 5 seconds how the lol says that he will get or any reason that they didn't respected will work for a couple of time but after you'll be requested to pay the total amount you did that , back to unban you're account. For example I've bought rp for like 300 euros , I've got and the rp and the 300 euros back but after 2 months I was banned by lol till 2017 for this and requested to pay 300 euros without getting any rp back , so this is he's method I have it somewhere in pc explained , so it's you're own risk , anyway. Who don't believe I can show him the paypal transactions/refunds/claims and the email from lol after a long time even I haven't bought , works on the most of the mmorpg anyway.

He's method is to buy rp from paypal from that account and after 5 min or something like that he dispute the transaction , as he didn't got the rp in 5 seconds how the lol says that he will get or any reason that they didn't respected will work for a couple of time but after you'll be requested to pay the total amount you did that , back to unban you're account. For example I've bought rp for like 300 euros , I've got and the rp and the 300 euros back but after 2 months I was banned by lol till 2017 for this and requested to pay 300 euros without getting any rp back , so this is he's method I have it somewhere in pc explained , so it's you're own risk , anyway. Who don't believe I can show him the paypal transactions/refunds/claims and the email from lol after a long time even I haven't bought , works on the most of the mmorpg anyway.

I didn't get what you said.you mean that riot giving you back the money that you have donated?

I didn't get what you said.you mean that riot giving you back the money that you have donated?

You pay 50 euros for buying 9300 RP points for example yes? you get the 50 euros back , by claming that in a mode that they won't see it , it's a trick anyway , after a time , they will catch you , and ban you and put you to pay back all the money. For example you pay 50 euros you get 9300 rp points you use the 9300 points u get back the 50 euros you use them again and again , but when they catch you for example you did it 5 times you must pay 250 euros for unblocking you're account without getting any rp in exchange.