I need someone to clean my trade topic & warn spammers.

Stewie

For L2Ambrosia Hello, this dude try to troll me with his posts... he is not related with me in anyways and he doesn't even know me.

Please take care for posts from:

L2Ambrosia WARN HIM

^Wyatt

Lindvior WARN HIM

Dεbian

Pauler

Clean them, there are not related with any truth, they don't have any copy of my system... also they doesn't ask anything about it.

This how skilled i am, only i know.

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=267679.0

all saying the same, why care about us? staff must care about you :D

Dude the fact that you trying to broke my buisness with you useless mind without any knowladge of whats going on and without any information about me, its like to talk for cars when you don't even have idia how does they work.

Useless posts must be cleaned. If you are not related with me and my system or you have no idia how it works you don't have rights to talk about it.

Dude the fact that you trying to broke my buisness with you useless mind without any knowladge of whats going on and without any information about me, its like to talk for cars when you don't even have idia how does they work.

Useless posts must be cleaned. If you are not related with me and my system or you have no idia how they works you don't have rights to talk about it.

Why did you ask for Vote reward then?

Well,that was before the new rules, So shoudnt take a warn... Idk about Lindvior ,mby he is right ,mby not. But the problem that you have with l2ambrosia should clear it together :/

Why did you ask for Vote reward then?

I was actualy with no-time to code one by myself, i've recieved Elfocrash Advanced one but i decide that its slow.

So i've code one by myself based on PHP and Java.

@Matthew i don't have any problem with L2Ambrosia he have some prob with me spamming aroud my posts and trying to troll me.

I was actualy with no-time to code one by myself, i've recieved Elfocrash Advanced one but i decide that its slow.

So i've code one by myself based on PHP and Java.

I want a vouch copy to check the files and then if they are fine,your topic will be cleaned and if they spam you again send me pm.

I ask for the vouch copy cause i dont know who says the truth.Maybe the files are trash or maybe they are perfect.

I want a vouch copy to check the files and then if they are fine,your topic will be cleaned and if they spam you again send me pm.

I ask for the vouch copy cause i dont know who says the truth.Maybe the files are trash or maybe they are perfect.

I will not share any copy of my files to you, you can ask NeverMore they are real working.

I've seen by myself how you share some files with some people (Will not mention who)

I will not share any copy of my files to you, you can ask NeverMore they are real working.

I've seen by myself how you share some files with some people (Will not mention who)

So talk to nevermore to clean your topic cause his gaming mod.

And i dont even know how to compile,i share codes and shits with other people?

So talk to nevermore to clean your topic cause his gaming mod.

And i dont even know how to compile,i share codes and shits with other people?

You share copyes of other people work to your friends.

Also NeverMore is afk.