[Report] Karma Issues

Maxtor

Spirakos evenMaxtor hadn't order him you are not the one who will judge him.He's a mod and he acted as he thought.

i don't say no.

if you read and my first post you will see this i just say that it will be better if he warn him first and if he keeps "spamming" then dekarma him.

That's all.

Ed? You seriously believe thats not a hate dekarma ?

User 'Amnesty' has blocked your

personal message.

This kid flame me on pms while i did a LoL giveaway and blocked me.And now dekarmad me without an warning.

Waiting a reply about this corrupt.

Caring of karma when IPB is incoming and karma will be erased, why?

Not fun drama about karma, change the thematic at least :sadface:

Im caring of corruption,not of the pixel.

Anyway since you are his dog ,or he is your dog.we dont have discuss anything.

Corruption about dekarma?

I personally deleted your 2 replies which were spam, because someone is insulting you on pms have nothing to do with it

and also, we are not punishing for pms as they are personal discussions

Corruption about dekarma?

I personally deleted your 2 replies which were spam, because someone is insulting you on pms have nothing to do with it

and also, we are not punishing for pms as they are personal discussions

you delete my posts cuz i said 'old' . I still dont get the spam tho.

I think u should care about pms when a GOLD MEMBER/MOD is the one that 'insulting' .

I dont think im supposed to tell you how karma works,never got a warning and still not accepting it tho.

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?action=ownkarma;u=86762

take a look here 2 times fix my dekarma give me a reason u did that we got that permission from admin to dekarma people for some reasons (he spam at all my topics that i am scammer without any fucking proof (if i was scammer i will had ban).

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?action=ownkarma;u=86762

take a look here 2 times fix my dekarma give me a reason u did that we got that permission from admin to dekarma people for some reasons (he spam at all my topics that i am scammer without any -beep-ing proof (if i was scammer i will had ban).

You should be banned,whole staff team knows it  :P . You maybe made maxtor to unban you but we're still here.