[Guide] How to: Multiclass with hLaPex (+video)

p3tr0s

Hehe, Like i said i tried this on l2OFF server..

So i leveld a Rogue, done the quest and changed him into TH. captured all these packets.

After doing this i tried to resend the packet.. and change my orc into TH :P

Unfortunatly this didn't change anything .. frustrating yes :)

Code i got when i changed into TH was :

2163006C006100730073005F006300680061006E00670065003F0063006C006100730073005F006E0061006D0065003D0038000000

So like i was told.. it would be possible to change the ClassID at the end.. so i tried that as well..

But again nothing changed.  frustrating :P

So to all l2OFF players i wish u good luck on testing, and if u might find something usefull , please be so kind to share ;)

Latrs

I found some tuto about Haplex, but its not complete. Someone knows a tuto or has a tuto who wants to pass for me!?!?!

sorry, my english its awfull

if someone has, please put a link here, or send to my mail: pbpf_81@hotmail.com

Thx

Did any1 know any free server where can i try HlaPEx i try lots of server and all are patched :(((

Pls PM some1 where hlapex work on 100% pls

Here is a list with some servers where hlapex work--> http://www.l2j.lt/?act=l2o&l2o=list

P.S. HERE HLAPEX WORK 100% (knife and lance with 30k P.atk, multiselling packets ,multiclass, gmskills too!!) TRY IT --> http://varios.no-ip.info/ good luck !! ;D

Petro this is debuggers Post very old i think it shouldn't be a sticky :(

Do not listen to him. p3tr0s's way is working! I  have to make the code to a social emotion so i can buy items from gm shop :). Very usefull.

Petro this is debuggers Post very old i think it shouldn't be a sticky :(

No it's not debuggers post... the title looks the same... If you paid some attention to my guide you could obviously see that defers...

Do not listen to him. p3tr0s's way is working! I  have to make the code to a social emotion so i can buy items from gm shop :). Very usefull.

If debuggers way is not working then mine too is not working... It is the same thing with a more noobish way... For the "not pro" ppl that need easy steps...