Code price 25e [updated] check info about code.

GsL

Wait, ambrosia is homosexual? Just saw the pic. Keep the hand lower, people will flame you. We're in europe, we don't like phaggots.

about my geodata. You think that I'm that stupid and gonna sell them fully reworked?

I've got 2 kind of each. Ones are worked to the maximum and I give them to people who I trust 100%.

You got my geodata, the ones which are worked 80%, or a little bit more. That's why I offer ''fixes'' to my geodata, cause of people like you and others, who don't respect none's work and you would sell your own mother for 20 euros.

So, you can't damage me in any way.

Hope I'm clear, I'm telling this for the last time. Do not mention me. You're a non-factor in this forum and you can't even work a fvcking html.

39year old father with 2 babies. Yeh, right. I'm Peter Pan.

You even tried to ''rent'' for me a dedi host, from hetzner. I knew what you were doing, that's why your stupid plan didn't worked.

I don't recommend to anyone to do any exchanges with l2ambrosia. He's one of the biggest pathological liars I've met here.

That can happen to someone when he gets raped in young age or being homosexual, so he tries to impress people to satisfy his ego.

Gudbai.

lol guys... i just wanna that code , i dont create this topic to show us your skills..

if some1 wanna fix my request just pm ..

Den parneis to code gi'auta ta lefta XD

H tapeinh gnwmh mou ;p - ase pou sou kanoume diafimisi me to spam kai sou kratame to topic up : )

Wait, ambrosia is homosexual? Just saw the pic. Keep the hand lower, people will flame you. We're in europe, we don't like phaggots.

about my geodata. You think that I'm that stupid and gonna sell them fully reworked?

I've got 2 kind of each. Ones are worked to the maximum and I give them to people who I trust 100%.

You got my geodata, the ones which are worked 80%, or a little bit more. That's why I offer ''fixes'' to my geodata, cause of people like you and others, who don't respect none's work and you would sell your own mother for 20 euros.

So, you can't damage me in any way.

Hope I'm clear, I'm telling this for the last time. Do not mention me. You're a non-factor in this forum and you can't even work a fvcking html.

39year old father with 2 babies. Yeh, right. I'm Peter Pan.

You even tried to ''rent'' for me a dedi host, from hetzner. I knew what you were doing, that's why your stupid plan didn't worked.

I don't recommend to anyone to do any exchanges with l2ambrosia. He's one of the biggest pathological liars I've met here.

That can happen to someone when he gets raped in young age or being homosexual, so he tries to impress people to satisfy his ego.

Gudbai.

First of all I was speaking with xdem , 2nd of all you're totally wrong , and I am homofob sorry -.-"

Den parneis to code gi'auta ta lefta XD

H tapeinh gnwmh mou ;p - ase pou sou kanoume diafimisi me to spam kai sou kratame to topic up : )

ti na pw twra makari na eixa ta fraga na ta edina .

dat -1, nvm I will get it back in a blink of an eye, I have so many friends on this site miss andrei, so those 3 minutes u spent was in vain

Ok blink an eye now.

You still want that?

nai apla auto to code prp na exei kapoia check akoma an exeis oreksi na to codaris pes m skype na s pw ti thelw panw katw k m les an to codaris.

opws vlepeis trwgonte pws tha vgazi bug k fovame :/ [gr]