[aCis] L2Versuvio x500 PVP Server - [ Launch 1 May 20:00 GMT+2 ]

KderD64

Look you can wipe it everyday, everynight lol, your server is fail, at the first looks glad server. unbalanced, and fake farm --'. no points; gl

We know haters gonna hate, you can go allways on another server if you don't like it, but don't talk shit of it, have a nice day.

9 in the morning, not 9 in the night, anyway logged now and there are 154 now.

make stuck enchant scrolls man :)

Edit:

and add all single parts of sets.

also maybe add commands: .deposit / .withdraw

Waiting ALL Java Trashs and waiting 9vs9 pms... I'm ended EQ Next? I didn't understand that, Why all java greek clans scared for play this server? ..... I think they want to play only L2hooligans style servers..Server is Cool.Just need more player.

Make farm harder/more rewarding and get rid of max enchants.I completed everything to do on server in few hours.

That's the reason why I made PvP server and not mid-rate, so people can pvp but you are not full items, you dont got epic set and some other things.

Related to max enchants, that's for balance.

Waiting ALL Java Trashs and waiting 9vs9 pms... I'm ended EQ Next? I didn't understand that, Why all java greek clans scared for play this server? ..... I think they want to play only L2hooligans style servers..Server is Cool.Just need more player.

Also we have ddos protection now, as you saw no more downtime and all working fine with no lags.