[aCis] L2Versuvio x500 PVP Server - [ Launch 1 May 20:00 GMT+2 ]

KderD64

interlude = F1class, im curious how ppls still can play that sh1t chronicle, F1 doesnt makes you skilled player just to know

you are not boring see all interlude servers full of archers?its sh1t see always one class i prefer play god that i dont like that much than this sh1t F1 Chronicle that only kids play

F1 Powa

You never play on my server :p

sid cryed before 9v9 sid the best, sid the pro, sid rules, sid the most of noob :D

they scared from soultaker on 9v9 and now swagger at maxcheaters?

watch it, for fun

L2Versuvio pvp event

lags about 4 bot' in-game

Witch and xVolcano You are in top noobs of the server :)

Server have laggs when You tp, RB dont drop raid tokens (reported 2 or more times, dont remember), topzone/hopzone still not work, chance for debuff is too much, very NOOB community on this server ! ;D number of players is decreasing every day ;)

Edit:

+ empty spots

Server have laggs when You tp, RB dont drop raid tokens (reported 2 or more times, dont remember), topzone/hopzone still not work, chance for debuff is too much, very NOOB community on this server ! ;D number of players is decreasing every day ;)

pls stfu

im top noob, cause i use my skills during pvp (cancels, debuffs vs)

im telling you again, its my skill! and i have authorization for it

cry for yourself,, again :)

You use it when You are dying, end of this spam, pm me if You want speak about Your game :lol: :)

btw server online = 130 now, GL Kderd ;) nothing to do on this server, bored ! You should add something..

You use it when You are dying, end of this spam, pm me if You want speak about Your game :lol: :)

btw server online = 130 now, GL Kderd ;) nothing to do on this server, bored ! You should add something..

Happy is kinda right server died. It started very good but only for 1-2 days.

Some things I didn't forseen... because of some certain skills too ovp, but now everything is fixed but most core clans left... too bad but we will still continue ( solo players will join the server ) also heroes going on and sieges this week-end.

Also, added pi pvp area and will add fixed vote engine ( at least I am working daily on the server, active and fixing stuff if it appears not like other devs who start server and leave it like that )

Edit:

+ empty spots

fixed rbs sub/noble to drop raid tokens corectly now ( was rollbacked due to server moving to another host ) also fixed hopzone, only topzone remaining also fixed all skill debuffs chance + some other skills that reported to me by players in-game.

sid cryed before 9v9 sid the best, sid the pro, sid rules, sid the most of noob :D

they scared from soultaker on 9v9 and now swagger at maxcheaters?

watch it, for fun

lags about 4 bot' in-game

Well,Who cares your fail 2x2 event video? We are left from server..Who win 9vs9 pvp ? REMEMBER 29 SECOND DUDE..Your clan giving me 1 RECORD.. I giving your clam just 30-35 second,But they dead in 29 second...SO < FAILED.Yes ofc my Rules Everywhere,I'm not scared from your fail character,Just i have to speak with your leader Lapsaram [ He will accept my all Rules ] please try stop CRY ! I know that, You're  17 years old Turk player.Nothing more CYO

interlude = F1class, im curious how ppls still can play that sh1t chronicle, F1 doesnt makes you skilled player just to know

you are not boring see all interlude servers full of archers?its sh1t see always one class i prefer play god that i dont like that much than this sh1t F1 Chronicle that only kids play

F1 Powa

Lol, just stick with god and have fun with anime style chars and star wars pvps !!! You prolly never played l2 when it was C4-C5-Interlude, that's why you can't understand why people still like this chronicle...

Its f1+f2 only when you're on hr servers with crazy buff slots and mana spam!!!