hellbound [Private-russianl2j]L2World x20 (31-3-2013) 18:00 gmt + 2

manolescu5

bfp is still alive cause world didnt started yet  so  wait till 31  when world starts  and all people will move there  like it was from l2silver to l2bfp.  enjoy it before it ends

bfp is still alive cause world didnt started yet  so  wait till 31  when world starts  and all people will move there  like it was from l2silver to l2bfp.  enjoy it before it ends

Thats maybe the truth, but World doesnt have any future, full of donate and zero experienced gm staff... This will be like 5th start rly u prepare to go there, gl.

Btw: They got 4sho a lot of money from donates, so why they buy this ru files untill now...

what world offer more than bfb? i've tryed the beta and they have the same ru files and their 34 buffs+20 d/s setup is a shit

Cpt its just unbelievable how you talk without any knowledge the staff that develop at this moment l2World its the most experienced in all hopzone and trust me they are realy experienced btw haters gona hate nothing new

BTW bfp its not ru they are using l2script not ru plataform forget about it :)

World always will offer more than bfp or eoa or bla bla bla bla bla

31-03-2013 just join and start playing :P

Thats maybe the truth, but World doesnt have any future, full of donate and zero experienced gm staff... This will be like 5th start rly u prepare to go there, gl.

Btw: They got 4sho a lot of money from donates, so why they buy this ru files untill now...

world zero experienced gm ? ahahah u are so dumb. World has the most experienced team u ever saw... About bfp: 188 votes on hopzone after 1 week live server xD ? nice fake online must be there, but is nothing new about stalone and mouse servers

l2pheonix files but very old ones wich they found somewhere for free lol needs alot of work to fix all the bugs

but atleast no yuri no mouse with epics from donate and custom skills like on l2bfp already people running with epics from donate

l2bfp will be closed soon beause of their developer they have,backstabing too much bro :) .

You know the word you get what you give?

l2bfp will be closed soon beause of their developer they have,backstabing too much bro :) .

You know the word you get what you give?

from you ? haha you can ddos only free domein site .. soon i come greek for show me auro  flare  haha vassilis