Auction House For Community Board [H5]

Auction_House_Imagenes.jpg

Auction_House_Descripcion.jpg

PD: If you have questions add me on skype. Same for the price

Interlude Version: Auction House Interlude

Edited by Synerge
  • Upvote 1

Amazing!

You've spend lots of time playing with this htmls i bet, but definitely worth it!

Good luck!

Way longer of what I wanted to be. I believe that 6 days for doing everything, including gathering information of this system, as I dont have access to official server

L2 Client cant handle really well htmls, specially when they are complex. I faced tons of critical errors, wrong tables, formats, etc, that on a normal html would never happened. That led to lot of lost time figuring out and fixing

The only thing I didnt liked of this, is that I always try to program as clean, smooth as I can, and this htmls turned into a nightmare the code, but well :P

Thanks for comments :D

I listen somewhere wht Community board give* lags on server , what u say for that?

That is in fact a good question, and something that most of people don't take into account

Community does some heavy calculations and packet sending sometimes, specially on custom systems

You can see that changing tabs in community gives a small lag. I never got into the community to see what is really doing, but it seems somewhat bad coded

Still, coming back for custom systems. Most of systems that you can buy use "On Request" sorts, queries. That is doing some medium/heavy calculations, sorting, searching, and looking into database each time a character click on a button. I've seen lots of those Scheme Buffers, on community or normal windows, that access to DB each time a player do something. It is just disastrous. A kick to the nuts

And the worst is that most of the customs that "developers" are selling are just like this. Yes, in appearance it works, gives results, but the path is always important, not just the end

That is somewhat that was discussed here: http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=251927.30

1 thing...buy a good VPS

Bad coding must not be solved by getting larger servers or faster connections

For my Systems, I can assure that are as best developed as I'm able to in that moment. If if is not good enough, I dont post it, like some of my other creations, that need to get better or reworked at least

This Auction House has flood protectors, error handling, final and static variables, alternative simple arrays. The only thing it does on request is flitering items by the set parameters, and sorting as needed. Packets are larger than retail, obviously, because complete htmls must be sent, but I dont believe that is a problem at all

No, of course they are not for goddess. This are goddess systems that are included in their client, made for other chronicles

Now is only for High Five, but Im working on the Interlude version, Im just facing some problems, but I will have them today i think

I edited the first post to be clearer

I fixed and improved some parts of the auction house

Its semi-packaged now

I tried to convert my systems to interlude, with no success. Maybe I need more experience on this, but im facing 2 issues:

- Community Board html size limit is lower than required, and lower than newer chronicles

- All the buttons and images needed are non existent in interlude

I believe that this changes from Hellbound, and most certainly from Gracia

So for now, this systems will be for Gracia up to H5

- Fixed inventory size when there are less than 5 items

- Fixed typo "Your Actions" to "Your Auctions"

- Adjusted table size of my auctions to fit the window properly

- Added new conditions to avoid non tradeable items to appear for selling. Also solved problem for selling adena

- Change "Rank" to "Grade"

- Improved a little the size of the htmls

- Removed some useless parameters

- Made a thread and volatile variables to solved some issues with item synchronization on Auction Cancel and Auction Returns