[L2 OFF]L2Final x15 Grand Opening 28/3/13

culinko

test.jpg

Site: http://www.l2final.eu

Opening  28.03.2013    19:00 GMT+1

New L2OFF Gracia Final server with L2OFF (87 rev.) soft (fixed 1hp ress bug, sod bug etc.).

The community of the past server was international and about 1200 + players in prime time. Hope we can make bigger numbers.

SERVER CONFIGURATION:

• Processor: Intel Xeon E5-2620 (6 x 2,0 GHz)
  • RAM: 16 GB DDR3 ECC Ram
  • HDD: 1x OCZ Agility3 SSD 120GB, 1x 1,0 TB 7.200 U/min, SATA (no RAID)
  • Uplink: 1 GBit (full burstable)
  • DDoS Protection 1 GBit/s
  • Hosted in Germany

SERVER RATES

• Exp: x15
  • SP: x15
  • Adena: 15x (70% chance)
  • Drop rate: x15
  • Raid Boss drop: 3x chance
  • Epic Boss drop: 1x chance (also including Tiat, Ekimus, Beleth)
  • Ancient Tome of the Demon: 1-2x
  • Knight's Epaulette: 1-2x
  • Spoil rate: x15
  • Quest rate: 10x exp/adena (3x / 5x for quest items)
  • Herbs: 1x rate
  • Manor: 1x rate
  • Fishing: 1x rate

RETAIL STUFF

• Party xp/sp
  • 24 buffslots
  • Fame system
  • Attribute system (max. 120 armor / 300 weapon)
  • Second class transfer (Good Works Reward quest)
  • Buff, dance/song times
  • Karma system
  • Enchant rates
  • Max levels 85/80/80/80
  • Castle siege period - 2 weeks
  • TW period - 2 weeks
  • Olympiad period - 1 month
  • Subclass/noblesse (quests/tw)
  • Retail skills
  • RB/DB respawn time
  • RB/DB levels
  • NO GM buffer
  • NO GM shop
  • NO Mana potions
  • NO Custom areas
  • NO Global gk
  • NO Spawn protection
  • NO Autopickup
  • NO Auto learing skills
  • NO Substack skills

FEATURES

• First class transfer buyable for 300 000 adena or retail like
  • Max 3 boxes are allowed per pc
  • Donations not affecting gameplay
  • Working offline shop
  • Working antibot
  • Use command .menu for special commands: .expstop, .expstart, .offline, etc.

*more info quest here-->http://forum.l2final.eu/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=700&p=3878#p3878

SERVER TIME (all times below are GMT +1)

• Castle Siege (16:00-18:00, 20:00-22:00)
  • Territory War (20:00-22:00)
  • Manor (20:00)
  • Clan Hall Auction (18:00)
  • 7 Signs Period (18:00)
  • Olympiad (18:00-0:00)

i figured out there is only topic in "server previews" section, so i decided to make another also here in "root section". credits goes to Xioned (original topic - http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=265470.0)

Jayk are you fuckface? Just look what happens with l2 this days, its dying as fuck. There are no cool servers out there ( i don't say this will be good :)) ) but just SHUT THE FUCK UP and stop care about who is and w/e instead of crying if its X, Y , Z support it and hope for the best. Jesus.. poor bastards

From now on topics without :

The correct prefix.

The correct tag.(eg. [L2J], [L2OFF] )

The correct informations.

will be junked without warning.

Please resolve your post issue. In other case your post will be locked or junked.

So? What about it? We live in year 2013, if you mind  things like bots, fake online etc. you shouldnt been playing L2 for at least 3 years.

For example RPGs 3000 ppl ingame (from that is like 500 ppl from Europe) / 9000 on the web counter. Well thats fake number though.

I read the thread on pmfun and if you are not that retard zosiek (who is now praying at rpg eng forum to Alice, who wasnt reading the forum for at least 2 years) you must be one of those haters from that C5 "look we are like Azure gaming / Supreme and we still dont have decent web for like 3 months".

Haters gonna hate

Please contact us when you will find eu GF server with at least 800 online, no bots, active staff and not retarded ppl.

Oh wait...

So? What about it? We live in year 2013, if you mind  things like bots, fake online etc. you shouldnt been playing L2 for at least 3 years.

For example RPGs 3000 ppl ingame (from that is like 500 ppl from Europe) / 9000 on the web counter. Well thats fake number though.

I read the thread on pmfun and if you are not that retard zosiek (who is now praying at rpg eng forum to Alice, who wasnt reading the forum for at least 2 years) you must be one of those haters from that C5 "look we are like Azure gaming / Supreme and we still dont have decent web for like 3 months".

Haters gonna hate

Please contact us when you will find eu GF server with at least 800 online, no bots, active staff and not retarded ppl.

Oh wait...

Lol dude. First off I took that screen, I botted 1-78 and sub 1-75 on that server in like 4 days so I doubt I have a problem with bots. You are right they are part of the game. I left my spoiler in branded over the weekend while I was away, I came back to 6k sop and my char had only died coz of 100% weight. Last time i logged I had around 800kk on my char and nothing to buy because the market is so shit.

RPG-clubs had fake counter, sure. But tell me is there any real difference between 5k online and 8k? not really. All of rpg-clubs servers had several sides... In fact, dont even try to compare l2final with rpg.

What you are doing, and quite stupidly so, is just multiplying your online by 2x.... When you stop misleading l2 players with ur false advertisement I will stop posting in ur topics :)

ps. what server i changed to is irrelevant. I am not advertising for any other server, just providing the facts

you're so pro, man. why are you trying to ruin the fun for others? let people enjoy the game on the best EU lineage 2 gracia final server available. people have enough of russians. and stop posting your pathetic bullshit, thanks.