Why are there just Interlude or H5 servers arround?

Hiho,

I would like to discuss with you why there are just Interlude or H5 servers left.

Many ppl keep saying that Interlude is the most balanced and complete chronicle, but i dont rly agree with that. May at the offical server is was kinda balanced but I never played on a private interlude server which was rly balanced you always had some classes which were op'd and after they got ficed some other issues appeard.

For H5 its just not L2 anymore, those skill mixing between all classes feels like a new game in my eyes.

What are ur opinions about these both chronicles or which chronicle do you prefer instead? Also I would like to know why all servers which opens another chronic than interlude or H5 keep failing. Is it because all "big" clans decided to stay at interlude or h5 so there arent enough ppl left who are willing to play at another chronicle?

so i am playing intrld i have tested GoD and H5 i prefer intrl because it is not star wars like other chronics after C6 and i dont play at the other chron because as you said it is like an another game and not only that, you cant play a balanced 1v1 like duelist vs duelist because they always put others stones fire,water etc etc they do other ++ skills like pvp power fire water etc etc you can have another tallimnans another quests for pasive skills like haste cele or whatever so i just prefer to play my interlude <3 :D

I think because is more easy to set, cause is already tested.  :alone:

Well may it is easy to set, but if you wouldnt have enough ppl which wanna play on such a server it doesnt matter at all. Meaning if all ppl want to play on a c1 server a H5 server would never be successful.

so i am playing intrld i have tested GoD and H5 i prefer intrl because it is not star wars like other chronics after C6 and i dont play at the other chron because as you said it is like an another game and not only that, you cant play a balanced 1v1 like duelist vs duelist because they always put others stones fire,water etc etc they do other ++ skills like pvp power fire water etc etc you can have another tallimnans another quests for pasive skills like haste cele or whatever so i just prefer to play my interlude <3 :D

Well yes ur right, but isnt that a good part of individuality, becuase in that way not everyone got the same equi (like at Interlude) so vs some you win kinda easy and vs others you dont which means you need more/diffrent equi to stand a chance against all?

Well yes ur right, but isnt that a good part of individuality, becuase in that way not everyone got the same equi (like at Interlude) so vs some you win kinda easy and vs others you dont which means you need more/diffrent equi to stand a chance against all?

so you have to farm again all that shits? :D talismans,new quests,stones? too boring :P

Interlude is classic.. - f*ck off interlude dager and archer custom shit's. Even if in the server there are no customs it's still dager and archer server (vs MAX A GRADE FUCKING ROBE!).

H5 bether than any other chronicle. -Why? Becouse of the OP tank's who can own whole party with the healers?? Or with the rush skill on tyrant, titan classes!?!?! What the f*ck is it's ,,bether''??? Srsly.. Have you all ever seen a dead tank????? Becouse i didn't! Or the ,,pro daggers'' playing on dual dager's for their 20% lethal on mobs and 2% lethal on player using +str dyes!?!?!?! fuck off!

Gracia final and epilogue for the win << 

Interlude is classic.. - f*ck off interlude dager and archer custom shit's. Even if in the server there are no customs it's still dager and archer server (vs MAX A GRADE -beep-ING ROBE!).

H5 bether than any other chronicle. -Why? Becouse of the OP tank's who can own whole party with the healers?? Or with the rush skill on tyrant, titan classes!?!?! What the f*ck is it's ,,bether''??? Srsly.. Have you all ever seen a dead tank????? Becouse i didn't! Or the ,,pro daggers'' playing on dual dager's for their 20% lethal on mobs and 2% lethal on player using +str dyes!?!?!?! -beep- off!

i play C6 and i got duelst at every server and i pwn almost all the daggers and archers -.-" take a look here http://www.youtube.com/user/MrProTheR3al?feature=mhee

Interlude is classic.. - f*ck off interlude dager and archer custom shit's. Even if in the server there are no customs it's still dager and archer server (vs MAX A GRADE -beep-ING ROBE!).

H5 bether than any other chronicle. -Why? Becouse of the OP tank's who can own whole party with the healers?? Or with the rush skill on tyrant, titan classes!?!?! What the f*ck is it's ,,bether''??? Srsly.. Have you all ever seen a dead tank????? Becouse i didn't! Or the ,,pro daggers'' playing on dual dager's for their 20% lethal on mobs and 2% lethal on player using +str dyes!?!?!?! -beep- off!

Totally agree with you ;) Gracia final epilogue is/was and will be the best still cant understand why there are just so less servers who runs on these chronicels