hellbound [L2Jr]L2Worldwar New Hope & Massacre

Luffy®

it's weird, i just logged here to see the files, they are quite nice czo u use l2-script, but i was surpised when i didnt saw any ppl on beta. Btw there is any command to check online ?

take a look at the forum guys you will see that there are lots of players w8ting and ofc i will get good adv in 2-3 days i still work on the server :) also the server running now is only for tests quests and items and stuff and the server is running from old machine i fix everything there and move to the new machine i will open one beta test for 24h when the server machine is ready to test geodata and some classes and the olympiad and then i will announce the live opening date  :-beep- yeah: you can find out about all news in our forum

sorry for my bad eng i post from my phone.

take a look at the forum guys you will see that there are lots of players w8ting and ofc i will get good adv in 2-3 days i still work on the server :) also the server running now is only for tests quests and items and stuff and the server is running from old machine i fix everything there and move to the new machine i will open one beta test for 24h when the server machine is ready to test geodata and some classes and the olympiad and then i will announce the live opening date  :-beep- yeah: you can find out about all news in our forum

sorry for my bad eng i post from my phone.

at forum is everyday about 100 ppl max, so its not too big, you can handle more.

so any news on  the live date?  i just want to know

the server will open live few days after the test from the new machine so if there are anything wrong on the test i will need time to fix it if everything is alright 05-10.05.2013 server will open i will announce the exact date after the test.

pff  so much time left to wait ..  cause atm im on l2world hero  :D  but srv is dead and down from 2 days ago  so i need 1 new good server soon

lol l2world died :x anyway as lots of ppls w8 for my server told me i will open it when i'm ready :) so i hope you did't find another and you will try my :)