interlude [L2J] L2trigger x55 Interlude - "MOVING CLANS" event running

L2trigger

i deleted my intro movie, use sweets one. it the best !!!! (xaxaxaxa)

L2Trigger Promo Video

He didn`t joined the server and u declare him a winner.

GOOD JOB, GOOD ADMIN, FRIENDLY, PLEASE DONT MAKE EVENTS AGAIN.

On their server it's about the lags that I keep seeing people are complaining, not geodata.

Trust me, they got alot of geodata issues, like on all l2j Frozen packs.

Mixing urn from ivory is custom not retail, alot of ppl failed because of that

Clues NPC ( nobl quest, i forgot his name, that with 4 angels near him) is moved to another location, not retail

some moobs are in front of you, but it tells that you can`t see the moob

when u take zarike or akaman u got full buffs and he hit u 9-12k critical

when u are in pt with one friend u take 50/50 adena, but who kills takes full adena, the other one takes only 30-40% of it (example: u take 100kk, he takes 30-40kk)

moobs from PI/FOG are hiting tanks to 4000-5000 dmg on critical (instant death on mages)

you can easy farm with one bishop/paladin in EF (using lethal skill) from lvl 56

i reported all those bugs on the forum, 5 ppl in staff, no one gives a shit of it.

beside that: server is realy nice (NO COMENT). those bugs are not hard to solve.

they told they will fix lag in 1-2 days, if that will happen, i think they will have time to fix other issues, and they server will be great to play.

PS for fans: if you think my english is bad....dont worry *found out that i piss on your opinion*

Mixing urn from ivory is custom not retail

As I saw on da forum, your report, you simply used wrong temperature, that why you failed. End of story :troll:

actually 90% of ur complains were inaccurate. Da only true is dat u cant see some mobs altho they are in front of u. Then again dat happened to me only in execution grounds so.

Trust me, they got alot of geodata issues, like on all l2j Frozen packs.

Mixing urn from ivory is custom not retail, alot of ppl failed because of that

Clues NPC ( nobl quest, i forgot his name, that with 4 angels near him) is moved to another location, not retail

some moobs are in front of you, but it tells that you can`t see the moob

when u take zarike or akaman u got full buffs and he hit u 9-12k critical

when u are in pt with one friend u take 50/50 adena, but who kills takes full adena, the other one takes only 30-40% of it (example: u take 100kk, he takes 30-40kk)

moobs from PI/FOG are hiting tanks to 4000-5000 dmg on critical (instant death on mages)

you can easy farm with one bishop/paladin in EF (using lethal skill) from lvl 56

i reported all those bugs on the forum, 5 ppl in staff, no one gives a shit of it.

beside that: server is realy nice (NO COMENT). those bugs are not hard to solve.

they told they will fix lag in 1-2 days, if that will happen, i think they will have time to fix other issues, and they server will be great to play.

PS for fans: if you think my english is bad....dont worry *found out that i piss on your opinion*

calm down lag won't be fixed and will be higher from tonight. :)