L2J Europa (Open Source Glory Days Emulator)

can anyone share an updated system folder that i can use to connect? i tryed lineage2media but even after i changed the serveraddress it will connect me to lineage2media server and not to my localhost server. also the system folder488 on their website but it does not work. anyone can help me?

Last Rev updated 433

Compiled by me just Check

[move]http://www.4shared.com/zip/fS3mhOci/l2jeuropa_433.html[/move]

Thanks bro I know how to compile and everything but I need the files needed to connect as localhost on my pc. The system folder on their forums does not work for me and I really want to give this a try. Maybe someone can upload a working (>>>Clean<<<) system folder and put some directions on how to make it connect to the server. thanks in advance.

Hi  everybody.

Here the requested god Days of Glory  system folder (protocol 488) with no gameguard , ultrazoom .

The link : http://www.4shared.com/zip/scbAFIfU/system-god-nogg-ultrazoom-488.html

This system is working good with l2jeuropa

How to connect .

This system use a host file redirrection (l2.ini is original) so u have to modify the windows host file wich can be found - c:/windows/system32/drivers/etc/

Edit the host file,insert this lines :

127.0.0.1      localhost

#Lineage 2 Servers

127.0.0.1 L2authd.Lineage2.com          #My Test server God

Save the file. Now u can connect to your server.

Good Luck.

ps: if u cant modify the host, write it here and i 'll patch the ini for you.

@happyshark thanks for the system folder. I would like to ask you if you could provide the system folder patched where there is no need to modify my host file. Im running windows 8 and I tryed before to do it but failed plus I rather not. I rather just edit the l2.ini to connect. Thank you in advance

Hi everybody

Here is the requested Days of Glory system 488 patched to 127.0.0.1-localhost (l2.ini patched to local machine).

link : http://www.4shared.com/zip/8e83zfPC/system-god-nogg-ultrazoom-488-.html

Just unzip to your l2 folder, start your test server, you can connect to it .Dont forget to set in the loginserver.properties -autocreate account to true.

Good luck.

thx

bye

I would like to test that pack, but when we launch the console i got errors on the xml. The errors are based on the fact that the code uses java diamond. But if it's workin for u, why it's not loading here? I have tryed compiling with other jdk and run with other jre but...no luck.

d6ca16f62b99ba30db17b0c9682b5f7b.png

See Error List here ->>>> http://pastebin.com/ciCMtvGX

Untill now i like that project very much...but i have some basic problems with compatibile client....Could u please give me a link to the setup files for the working client/protocol of this pack? I know that it works with God/God Glody Days....but none of them worked with the patch that u have been sharing. Please let us know...

The patch they are sharing points to their server and not the localhost or the original l2 nameservers. Its an insult to knowlegable people. You need to change ip in l2.ini. Not to mention the the L2.exe file needs admin permisions to run on windows 7.