L2J Europa (Open Source Glory Days Emulator)

Request to Find Sakum - This Quest is bug on my server

i don't know any have this bug or not if it fix please confirm me on this topic

Quest Not Working

i find this link http://www.lineage2.com/en/game/getting ... Find-Sakum

thank you

sorry if this fix already. i try to find any topic on this forum but not see commit in SVN 

Yeap thnks to Andreagighi and Vegax and to all Suppoters this Project is th ePerfect one.....

All others who paid for it it a Crup

Keep Supporting Guys to getting Stronger and Bigger

sorry i not mean this project is bad

i try to report them about BUG what i see

i am not good ENGLISH some i speaking wrong to them i so sorry

Request to Find Sakum

this is a quest name at gludio i need them support and fix in his project make them project good up

what i see bug i will report

i know i can't help full in the project but one way i can is report them what bug

thank you if my request is bad :D

First of all,  L2jEuropa is in very difficult situation now and probably is near-death because there are only 2 developers and too many leechers who don't contribute at all and I haven't seen a good dev that reads our bugs reports and posts a -beep-ing patch, I haven't seen andreagighi since June 4th so I think he left the project because Maleiva2013's post pissed him off... (read link below)

I WON'T fix all bug reports alone without nobody else that supports me, I'm just fixing the new Noblesse quest because is a quest of vital importance, then it's up to you, if you want to see a fixed quest, learn Java and post a contribution in our section and don't cry because we followed the same path of Aion-Unique emulator, do you remember? Please don't complain us if we developers are overwhelmed by 15-years-old leechers who just cry about bugs and missing features if we can't find a real team like Trinity-Core emulator

if you don't understand this please read every post of this topic, it explains all: http://www.gigarent.it/posting.php?mode=edit&f=123&t=65827&p=758045

First of all,  L2jEuropa is in very difficult situation now and probably is near-death because there are only 2 developers and too many leechers who don't contribute at all and I haven't seen a good dev that reads our bugs reports and posts a -beep-ing patch, I haven't seen andreagighi since June 4th so I think he left the project because Maleiva2013's post pissed him off... (read link below)

I WON'T fix all bug reports alone without nobody else that supports me, I'm just fixing the new Noblesse quest because is a quest of vital importance, then it's up to you, if you want to see a fixed quest, learn Java and post a contribution in our section and don't cry because we followed the same path of Aion-Unique emulator, do you remember? Please don't complain us if we developers are overwhelmed by 15-years-old leechers who just cry about bugs and missing features if we can't find a real team like Trinity-Core emulator

if you don't understand this please read every post of this topic, it explains all: http://www.gigarent.it/posting.php?mode=edit&f=123&t=65827&p=758045

Its not about leechers or nobody caring, its more about the extremly messed up source code...almost impossible to work with properly

Forum blocked : http://www.gigarent.it/posting.php?mode=edit&f=123&t=65827&p=758045

do a copy paste here please, so we can read it ?

thanks.

Forum blocked : http://www.gigarent.it/posting.php?mode=edit&f=123&t=65827&p=758045

do a copy paste here please, so we can read it ?

thanks.

This was andragighi's last post, obviously is very pissed off.. and Maleiva's post is really slanderous, many people don't know that since beginning in Project Mobius we were the only developers that fixed a lot of things from the first quests in Talking Island, otherwise there wouldn't have been any FREE GoD emulator...

Here's the screenshot:

2ni7211.png

This was andragighi's last post, obviously is very pissed off.. and Maleiva's post is really slanderous, many people don't know that since beginning in Project Mobius we were the only developers that fixed a lot of things from the first quests in Talking Island, otherwise there wouldn't have been any FREE GoD emulator...

Here's the screenshot:

2ni7211.png

thing is i would gladly jump in and help BUT your pack is so messed up useless crap as far as code standards, official features and such stuff goes that it would take a miracle to do anything usefull with it...for 1st glance half of the core needs to be deleted...the only pretty darn good thing is your dp thats all