Servers u dont want to try

ok this is what i propose...all who had bad experience on l2 servers because of donators,gms,server,cheathers,hacks and more should put the server here so others dont fall in our mistake...and be warned

Never to try:  L2 terror (aka l2 goth)

server is full of donators...they even have rule:do not insult donators

gm-s never online to check how the server is going..when he is he doesnt care about server problems only about his cute and pro players..the donators

L2Core is the worst donator server max enchant is +25 and donators have weapons +50 and GM Skills Such as Superhaste LvL 2 which gives them enough speed to take you down.. Noobish Server...

L2Core is the worst donator server max enchant is +25 and donators have weapons +50 and GM Skills Such as Superhaste LvL 2 which gives them enough speed to take you down.. Noobish Server...

Off topic:

IF U R IMBA U COULD KILL THEM xD +25 against +50 is justa a child game :P

On topic:

i think that the lagged servers are the worst servers so

l2vzla, l2darkwars and l2adventures ...

any server that dosnt have lag is a good server (i dont care of bugs :P, has a fact i use to be the best)

i agree with donations...u cant run private server without them ...

but lets say max enchant is +20 and the rate is 65%

U CANT PUT DONATIONS LIKE +20 weaps/armors/jewels

i like servers like l2thunder max +25 rate 80% and blessed 98%

donations is for +20 only ....its easy to be like donators so its fair + helps the server

i think we all hate the LAAAAAAAAG ...i dont like the GM to be 24/7 refusal and saying (when u need him) <<im fixing stuffs,make petition>>hey...u are GM,u are here to help ppls NO TO FIX things,dev/admins job is to fix the server's problems omg :(

i agree with DarkNtomata without donations u cant run a server :|

yes but donation power schouldnt be bigger than a normal player is.

i mean if max entchant is +25 and donators can buy +50 lol it sucks

schould be max +25 and posible to donate +25 too

donation sistem ...i agree with it too...but only when u can get donated items as well throught craft/farm..i mean no donation special set or weapon like in l2 terror where if u donate 30 euros u get a bow that gives u 10k hp or i dont know what..the donatios should be an easy way to get things not an easy way to get overpowerd items that u can only get with donations...its not a fayr game like that

Supreme L2...the server is good, theres no lag and runs smooth,  but the community is by far one of worst ever, the gms sucks, the gameplay is messed/modded in a way they claim to be close to retail but my 4 year experience in L2 says its not...suckssss

Millenia MML2, the worst server on earth, looks like a ghost town, players left cuz it sucks, the only ppl living are the ones that paid U$ 300 for their +30 weapons , they insult players and if you answer back, u gonna end up in jail because money is what move that server and gms are corrupt ..they even jail new players if they insult donators...say donator noob there is much more offensive than insult a mother >_<..not to mention its down 90% of times, well sucks very much

L2 paradise.... lags, lags, slowdowns, criticals, u start lagging in the login screen, but server has a very high traffic so...

thats my list of servers u shouldnt try ;)

l2 paradise i think there are several "l2 paradise" servers..the original one is www.l2-paradise.com and its an old server since the bigining of l2..it will be the first non l2j hellbound server (retail-like) i think it will be the best.

there is another l2 paradise server a greek one..a mid or high rate if i saw correctly..