Official Wwe Topic

Zake

Yey and i'll watch since I go work at 1 pm.

BTW Rock is douchebag! He bullsh1t about his injury at WM because doesnt want lose to Brock Lesnar. Rock is scum and no more WWE superstar so dude gtfo if you want winning go play in G.I. Joke and there u'll winning.

Fuck rocky! :)

Kofi is boring piece of sh1t ... He should turn heel.

R-truth also sucks ... both niggas thats why :)

Cena trashtalking and dont atacked rybakc ... WWE is idiots and week by week boring same sh1t ...

Kofi is boring piece of sh1t ... He should turn heel.

R-truth also sucks ... both niggas thats why :)

Cena trashtalking and dont atacked rybakc ... WWE is idiots and week by week boring same sh1t ...

finally u got borred? :P

finally u got borred? :P

Im still Cena fan but he is champ and should make some action instead trashtalking and get beat every week and then win PPV ... It's really getting boring. I started watching TNA Impact. Its air on PL TV chanell with 1 week late only and WWE with 1 month. I go watch TNA if WWE will keep sucking.

BTW after they did Triple powerbomb to Cena, when he lay down he talk to them something. I wonder what?

Im still Cena fan but he is champ and should make some action instead trashtalking and get beat every week and then win PPV ... It's really getting boring. I started watching TNA Impact. Its air on PL TV chanell with 1 week late only and WWE with 1 month. I go watch TNA if WWE will keep sucking.

BTW after they did Triple powerbomb to Cena, when he lay down he talk to them something. I wonder what?

''in 2 weeks i will be rapper'' IM SURE 20120315_cena.jpg

Week by week I see WWE need some revolutions ... If Im bored already everyone can.

GN

i told u i got borred already even the match cena vs rocky was damn fake like hellz0r!!!!

WE NEED ACTION!

GN GAZOZA