classic Classic Interlude Server.

L2RDS-Network

Hello guys , im working on a project by 3-4 months ago ... solved many errors , bugs to start a fresh new revolutionary classic interlude pvp server , but i have a few question for you (l2 players).

My first question is , are there still players who play on interlude client ? and if there are, would you like to play on a c6 non-custom classic server with x100 rates , based on pvp . ?

You do prefer to find a server with no customs ? ( even no tattoo or any other bonus items ) or you would like to have tattoo for atack.spd,hp, or cast ?

Do you think that we could get a community at least of +75 members of pure lineage 2 ?

I'm an old developer , prefer to not say my old nickname, but all time have non-donate servers and now will be same.

All i want is some motivation that if i do this , continue my work buy stuff is needed there will be players who would profit of what i can offer.

If you have something to tell me , ask , help or if you wanna be part of beta testing team please add turcu_l2 YAHOO ID , or email at turcu_l2@yahoo.com

Ofc there are still interlude players. If u gonna have more than 75 players as u say,its up to u and what u will do with ur srv.

Personally,I dont see a point in x100 xp rates.

Yes,there are a lot o people around who play or search good Interlude server. Personal im still lookong for some good mid-pvp server with rates around 100-500x.

The problem is that most of servers on Interlude are the same...star wars enchants,40+ buff slots,custom items etc. Another problem are skills and classes ...most of classes are nerfed ( read -beep-ed) or completly bugged,common problem with skills/damage formulas etc. Thats why most of that servers die after few days. Anyway if you are expierienced,and wanna put heart into some good project...Keep going! For sure you will find community!

In my opinion i believe that the most people Nowadays looking for a server between 250-500 exp rate Maximum.

Now as for the custom/non-custom..OF COURSE They prefer non-custom and no tattos or any bonus items etc.

Would be perfect to create a pvp server like 500 exp rate,maximum enchant like between 10-12. Medium farm(i mean not 5 mobs and your full).

Normal scrolls,Blessed scrolls etc..would like to be like Normal scrolls rate:60% Blessed scrols rate: 80%(or so..)

And many more stuffs like the old L][ I used to know before 5 years.