/lock please

LockPower

next l2 jave bot server curupted .... i say for l2fantastic die and curupted look now ...i say l2 club die in start you see soon...  bad luck for japan server

hater noob this srv rezist 3-4 months and no more ppl cuz go to l2 cleaver and now we wil wipe and ppl comming back

thx info l2cleaver on .. i love downtime

more ppl ? for what all leave ? say me ... reason one stupid java curupted server

"i love downtine" do you think whit your "ddos"can drop cleaver? i think you are a facking kid virgin whitout life

sure? wat bugs? srv is goood and have ppl at start and this time wil be same

Macros, gladiator skills, dagger lethal chance, broken geodata, messed up epic spawn times, messed up land rates for debuffs...need more? Owner is kubek, and its the same admin of l2awake and l2intense (both servers had chars with +++ gear and epics by gm)! Its just one more frozen failure...

Macros, gladiator skills, dagger lethal chance, broken geodata, messed up epic spawn times, messed up land rates for debuffs...need more? Owner is kubek, and its the same admin of l2awake and l2intense (both servers had chars with +++ gear and epics by gm)! Its just one more frozen failure...

hater qq

and old bugs + all gms are corupted so qq more