How to make my lane phase stronger?[ADC]

Hello , i've been training in ONLY playing ADC for about 3 months now.And i can tell that now playing vs gold and platinum players i have some SERIUS trouble.I have so so so weak lane phase.

I am ok in terms of CSing.I Cs well , but when i am forced to back off the enemy carry gets a huge advantage.So here is my problem.I feel like i can't poke right.When he goes for a creep i try to deny it , i poke , i get skills on him but it seems like it is not working.I'm trying to stay behind my creeps so i wont get hit , but he manages to poke me.

But the real problem is the enemy support.I just can't work with it.They harass me all the time and the time they catch me i'm pretty much dead while my support tries only to save me in the lane.My hugest problem is Taric/Twitch on the enemy team but mostly Taric.I use cleanse , i use EVERYTHING to keep him away but no , they will outpoke me all day long.

So , i need some help.Write tips or try to help me in game if you want.

Nickname EUNE : Revehell

There will be rewards.

The problem here is that you shouldnt poke the enemy.Your support should poke him so u can farm easily,if not,your support has the problem not you.

From the time that enemy taric used stun on you and the enemy adc isnt on range just let taric do his combo,dont waste your cleanse.

DONT PUSH so your jungler will help u win the lane. But i said its support's problem if u cant farm.

The problem here is that you shouldnt poke the enemy.Your support should poke him so u can farm easily,if not,your support has the problem not you.

From the time that enemy taric used stun on you and the enemy adc isnt on range just let taric do his combo,dont waste your cleanse.

DONT PUSH so your jungler will help u win the lane. But i said its support's problem if u cant farm.

me on nuni is > ju :*************

Μάθε πότε κάνεις recall και πότε όχι. Τραχανά, Bronze V

Βασικα οταν χονω το αντιπαλο καρρυ κανω depush και παω back.Αλλιως περιμενω εκεινον για να παω και εγω για να μην παρει free farm.