interlude [L2OFF] Lineage 2 Story (x50) Grand Opening Tonight 20:00gmt+1

Lineage2story

Remove the rebirth system. And remove that custom quests for subclass and stuff, and you might have a chance

This is a promotion topic of our server. So if you have any suggestion please do it into our forum page and if you did not like the features please keep it to yourself. Additionally, you may wish us luck like a gentle man that I prefer it.

This is a promotion topic of our server. So if you have any suggestion please do it into our forum page and if you did not like the features please keep it to yourself. Additionally, you may wish us luck like a gentle man that I prefer it.

Man, if you put a promotion topic on forum, you should accept good and bad words about your server. Everybody here can post what they think about yours job. So? If you do not accept bad words that do not read them, easy? For me features and customs on your server're shit! Why? For this time custom interlude servers sucks, no body want to spend X time foe farming customs... Anyway, good luck

So if its not a positive comment its spam ?

So if its not a positive comment its spam ?

Man, if you put a promotion topic on forum, you should accept good and bad words about your server. Everybody here can post what they think about yours job. So? If you do not accept bad words that do not read them, easy? For me features and customs on your server're shit! Why? For this time custom interlude servers sucks, no body want to spend X time foe farming customs... Anyway, good luck

Why should I accept their bad words? Do you know the difference between criticism and bad words? Also How can you have an idea about everyone? Whatever, they post their constructive criticizm of course but they should not overdo it for example "YOUR JOB SHIT, THIS SERVER SUX" these sentences reminds me kids didnt like their toys.

I suggest NOT to play on this server. As I heard and know, this is OutLaw's new server. L2fantastic is going down soon. HIs corrupted as ****, lier and he doesn't care about the community at all.

Don't flame, it's only my suggestion.

I suggest NOT to play on this server. As I heard and know, this is OutLaw's new server. L2fantastic is going down soon. HIs corrupted as ****, lier and he doesn't care about the community at all.

Don't flame, it's only my suggestion.

You heard wrong.

Why should I accept their bad words? Do you know the difference between criticism and bad words? Also How can you have an idea about everyone? Whatever, they post their constructive criticizm of course but they should not overdo it for example "YOUR JOB SHIT, THIS SERVER SUX" these sentences reminds me kids didnt like their toys.

Well when you have custom skills/armors/zones and farm system it can't be balanced whether its real l2off or not.

How's that for an argument ? Also that x50 xp rate doesn't mean anything, its still a hr style server.

I wonder why you people insist on creating custom servers since they don't usually last more than a couple of weeks (proven so many times)...

If you got the time & money to make a serious project, then do something that can last! Otherwise I don't see the point besides collecting donations.

Don'tget this the wrong way, its just criticism

man l2 off can have 023023 custom mods if admin pro can fix.....

l2gold l2extreme l2int and more can say you and all russia pvp server is l2off

That's not the point! It doesn't matter if server is running on off files or not if there are customs like here, its not retail anymore.

Just because it has off files it doesn't mean its balanced!!!

balance can see in game ... dont say me l2 off no custom have balance ..... mage  kill titan .... archer kill mage ... dagger kill archer . lineage 2 interlude

small custom your p def up and mage no die 2 arrow and titan no die fast and have chance in pvp and pdef archer small bit and dagger skill no more op ......

dont say me l2 off no custom have balance

That's exactly what I'm saying! If you customize skills or gear in order to give a better chance to weaker classes, its not

"more balanced" its just the way you like it to be! I'm pretty sure you won't get it, but nvm...

Well when you have custom skills/armors/zones and farm system it can't be balanced whether its real l2off or not.

How's that for an argument ? Also that x50 xp rate doesn't mean anything, its still a hr style server.

I wonder why you people insist on creating custom servers since they don't usually last more than a couple of weeks (proven so many times)...

If you got the time & money to make a serious project, then do something that can last! Otherwise I don't see the point besides collecting donations.

Don'tget this the wrong way, its just criticism

Most of what you said you're right but i think this is not the place to discuss this issue. Because your words not only include our project.