[POLL][Server rates]

Well Has title says wich kind of server preffer do u like the most?  

167 members have voted

1. 1. Well Has title says wich kind of server preffer do u like the most?

• Low rates 1-20
    • Middle rates 20-50
    • Hige rates 50-10000
    • Faction Server (ratesDontcare)

if its too low its gonna be hard to support the server at first becouse u will have to wait till the server gets a "decent" community (amount of players), and in high rates ppl start and quit every 2 seconds + they get bored after a while if the only thing u can do it pvp

middle rates ftw

so may be the answer is 1 open a hige (or middle) rates server and after a good time (and have some "Big  community") open a low server rates and see what happend (and then close the other servers saying some one use bugs xD)

Well

Low rate is more  exping  and  become the highest level will take a long time  most of all    there are no gm shops  or buffers  so u can buy until c grade the cool thing is if u got b grade u allready look verry cool. BUT IT GETS SOOO BORING

Mid rate is the coolest

And high rate is pvping  and u get bored after like whate ?    10 hours ?

Guest skaros

If u wanna play real l2 Go LOW no mid rate!! if u want to play just for fun go High rate!

so i vote High rate :)

4-7 are my favorite rates i play..... after playing PvP all the time i play low rates that u can see every feature in l2 do quests and more ...... but after exping for long time i want to play for 2-4 days some pvp and then back to xp :P

• 2 weeks later...