[POLL][Server rates]

Well Has title says wich kind of server preffer do u like the most?  

167 members have voted

1. 1. Well Has title says wich kind of server preffer do u like the most?

• Low rates 1-20
    • Middle rates 20-50
    • Hige rates 50-10000
    • Faction Server (ratesDontcare)

Well i was woundering, that if i open a server it would be better to open a low (for the one that like to lvl up and play a long time, the middle rates for the one the faster game cos they dont have much time, the hige rate just for pvp and pk for those that dosnt even want to kill a elpy or the faction for the people that just want to kill other faction

in my opinion i have always choose beteen middle and hige server

what about u?

Middle rate.It's too boring to exp all the time so i've never chosen a low rate server.High rates more times suck because it's too easy.U know..i don't want a server too hard,but not to easy..so i always choose middle rate about x35 or x45

Well i like pvp server custom  items and etc...I have pvp server too im bored at low rats unless im gonna play with my net team so i have help and etc...Its boring to play alone at a x3 server or x5

if its too low its gonna be hard to support the server at first becouse u will have to wait till the server gets a "decent" community (amount of players), and in high rates ppl start and quit every 2 seconds + they get bored after a while if the only thing u can do it pvp

middle rates ftw

i played much highrates and all is for cheaters and donators. (was nice used l2phx^^) but got bored

playing now low rate c5off and musst day is more intereting to play

you show your pvp skills and not how much you cheated or donated have