[Request]Oly system

danuta

Question

Hi as the topic says i would like to ask some to pls isolate the full olympiad system and pass it on to me thank you

FAQ

What do i mean by full?

I mean the full olympiad system core side files lines/imports in other files data pack side html npc sql etc all files that compose the grand olympiad system event

Why do i need?

Cuz i have an idea for a new feature/event?

Why dont i just do it my self then?

Cuz i know only part of the systems location

Any other question if you have pls post them thank you

P.S.

Posting/pm me the location of the files also works if you find that to be easier for you

8 answers to this question

Olympiads is the most intrusive feature over sources (with dedicated packets, zone type, and Hero system), so gl to find someone who got nerves to do it for you (free or money).

If you want to get an overview of how much it's big, simply delete main classes and enjoy the thousands issues located in many files.

Btw you don't need the whole engine for anything, the core is about olympiads folder, 10% of left code is about external features (observe mode), conditions checks, or whatever.

And I guess a simple event engine would satisfy you, olympiads being a regular deathmatch with saved classification.

Olympiads is the most intrusive feature over sources (with dedicated packets, zone type, and Hero system), so gl to find someone who got nerves to do it for you (free or money).

If you want to get an overview of how much it's big, simply delete main classes and enjoy the thousands issues located in many files.

Btw you don't need the whole engine for anything, the core is about olympiads folder, 10% of left code is about external features (observe mode), conditions checks, or whatever.

And I guess a simple event engine would satisfy you, olympiads being a regular deathmatch with saved classification.

for what i have in mind not sure a simple event engine will do thats why i was thinking duplicating olympiad would be  more easy for me then writing it from scratch which i dont know how

not when all you know about java is how to duplicate and modify stuff this being said doesnt mean im a leacher lol means i just dont know that much java to write it from scratch

sure for you Wyatt would be easier  since you KNOW how to write it from scrath

Well but... duplicating something like olympiad... it's just kinda suicide, the bugs that you can get with it could be awesome, if you "don't know java" try to duplicate things like TvT, but olympiads... hum...

A simple way to obtain what you want (yourself or if someone want to make for you) is to use your current sources, put it on a clean SVN, then deleting all things related to olympiads beginning to main classes until method uses on others classes and commit it.

Then create a diff patch rev 0:1 or pickup the one generated by assembla/xp-dev.

You will get an overview., but I don't get for what you would need it. Using an engine means 70% of work is already made.

Well but... duplicating something like olympiad... it's just kinda suicide, the bugs that you can get with it could be awesome, if you "don't know java" try to duplicate things like TvT, but olympiads... hum...

I know it isnt easy why i did this request topic if it would have been something easy would have done it already :D

also Tryskell the event i have in mind requires the mechanics and the engine of oly a simple tvt ctf wont work