hellbound High Five [retail modded L2J] H5 War For Redemption x15

cheatax21

Melzer's announcement:

Well i know most of you will flame flame flame and flame unstopable but we just hired a proffessional system administrator to configure our machine better and make it more fast, aproximately server will be back online at 18:30 GMT +1  in 1hour and 30 minutes from now.

Please understand this we are doing it for free, we have some really strong files that can be the best midrate files arround since we got almost 0 bugs on BETA server, understand we are not making this project for money and we are working here for free, and till now our server fees are much high than we expected to have, you break my mood really whoever flames i know you are players and you want play but trust me i want this server to be health more than anyone here.

Apologize,

i will update this topic with more information soon.

thank you

Cool story bro .

Btw they are very fast at deleting my rage posts and banning my accounts .

As long as they keep this server files / machine / ddos protection they will never get more than 40 players online w/o having huge lag/deelay.

I feel bad for all the kids that believe in this server which will never open for real

they failed the third try in a row  ;D ;D

Waiting for 4th .

How much u will try to open ur fail server?

No one DDoS it bcuz it's clearly a fail , so u don't have this problem.

I report the deelays in BETA and told you to change server machine or do smth to fix it.

Now at LIVE u failed 3 times bcus of lag OF YOUR OWN SERVER MACHINE AND GAME SERVER BCUS NO ONE DDOS U?!?!

Hahahaha i will enjoy every minute theese noobs will try to raise this server untill they give up and fail  ;D

problem its not a machine they are now on Hetzner they have good machines problems its devaloper team they are noobs !!!

and this be cause they have ddos protect its full bullshits but let see what will say cheatax21

Seems some guys got out our machine real ip adress and attack us with some packets known as ddos attacks,

We ordered from our company new ip and then everything should be fine but since is too late now they are not working at this hour

Server will be back online:

24.02.2013 at 14.00 GMT+1 without ANY lags and safe.

i know most of you are dissapointed from this happened, and for sure this wasnt what you expected, many of you say one more fail server but is not like this

BETA Showed to EVERYONE here that server files are just perfect without ANY bugs appeared so far in 4 days of BETA test server.

So tomorrow we are opening safe and stable, i know this was a bad story for everyone but especially for me today is my birthday and all that happened destroyed really my mood

give us one more chance tomorrow, you wont regret it big apologize i hope even one small count of players will support us.

Consider all these as tests for server, so optimum gameplay will be provided. Dont start qq flaming again. Like other server projects have testing online, consider this as such. See you all tommorow!! Thanks for bearing with us.

5th try is the right one!

Ps: In your beta i found bugs , and there are a lot more , tomorow it won't change anything , server files are just patethic , happy birthday and cya tomorow :)

Seems some guys got out our machine real ip adress and attack us with some packets known as ddos attacks,

U are used non protected dedicated server no way to hide IP !!!!!!

Tunneling its not secure too if ddos its bigger  again will got it