hellbound High Five [retail modded L2J] H5 War For Redemption x15

cheatax21

~~~~UPDATE~~~~

There was too much lag/delay at our tests so:

In order not to have any more surprises, we postpone the server's launch to tommorow: Saturday 23/02 @ 16:00 GMT+1.

Till then we ll work and test it so there wont be any more lag/delays. In the meanwhile, providing some info about what is going to happen, is that we are changing our ddos-protection company. This one proved to be with bad connection and ppl suffer from delay/lag. We are buying from other company. All should be ready within a few hours, though we ll move Launch for tommorow, so we can test it 100%.

Thanks everyone for their tolerance and understanding.

fail part 2 : the return of the stalone

them machine dont have lag they just its turn off i check it i think they are got ddos attack and now manchine is in null root where will say locked for 24 hours or 12 maybe :P but i wanna them online be cause i promise to hack them i find way for it ofc :) its good to fail after its already open not before it but nice start stalone u are better :D

Personally i prefer jessica's hammond version.. Though u dont devote to me but stalone. Since for a million time i can say we are not stalone.. Yet u wont believe me.. So, believe what u want :)

P.S. Here is the version i like for that song - she sings slower and i think it suits best^^- ( Its a reality show, in which jessie j is a critic there 0^ N-Joy:

Next time ill be sarcastic i will tell u before . Then maybe u will get the point .

PS : stop with the excuses ... we all know u are stalone.Say it 1 million times that u aren't maybe at least u will belive it cuz here no one else will . Btw what happened at start ? Failed already ? OMG ... NOOOOO .... YOU ? Next time be a little smarter at least if u want to cover up ur lies . Got mail from draconian/manjeta-moon " invites you to join war of redemption " . So what's the  excuse now ? Cant wait to hear the "my dog ate my homework " excuse . Pathetic .

PS : stop with the excuses ... we all know u are stalone.Say it 1 million times that u aren't maybe at least u will belive it cuz here no one else will .

Cheatax21 is not Stallone,although it's Stallone project...

I cant know what email you received. What I know, is that i have seen to many fake stories for this matter. Like the so called "skype conversation, that stalone asks for review in skype." If u check the astaroth thread here ( stalone project) u will see exact same skype talk. even the time is the same. only the link is edited. So, my guess? Someone wants to flame hard with fake sh1t excuse the expression.

Good night mate.

U failed , who u think will join tomorow in your fail sh1t laggy server?And after u fail for 2nd time u open 3rd?And then 4th , 5th , 6th untill you waste all your money for sh1tty Stalone's projects and make urself look like a complete moron?I don't think u are so idiot since there no such idiot persons in the worls to give out money to have 0 in return , therefor u are Stalone/with serious brain problems .

We will see tommorow what will happen. Dont worry about money spent on this project, they arent yours evil to worry about. However I dont recall i used such attitude directly towards you. So, if u dont want to participate at this project, u are free to go. But i request ur better behavior towards me. Who I am? A person. Simple as that.

Stay tuned all those interested for tommorow's launch.

P.S. EvilDevil, from now on u have my complete ignorance on whatever you say/write here. For the obvious reasons. I dont tolerate random insults directly towards me, like noone does.

For god sake! Who the f@ck is this stalone ?

Guys stop spaming with useless posts ... I dont wanna see again posts saying about whos server or project is this .... Lets end this sh!t here !

Gl with your server dude!

For god sake! Who the f@ck is this stalone ?

Guys stop spaming with useless posts ... I dont wanna see again posts saying about whos server or project is this .... Lets end this sh!t here !

Gl with your server dude!

+1

first moderator appears in l2 topics and supports