Xin zhao jungler

Matthew

on boots kinda useless? I have armor marks,whats the dif if i take atk speek boot instead of ninja tabi?

Your first clears are slower. Your early ganking potential is a bit weaker and you dont get -10 % damage from AAs.

I often build berz boots on Xin, more usually than i expected to.

But that's after Solari and Belt, when you are already tanky, and if their enemy adc isn't superfed and they dont have tons of cc, why not?

I often build berz boots on Xin, more usually than i expected to.

But that's after Solari and Belt, when you are already tanky, and if their enemy adc isn't superfed and they dont have tons of cc, why not?

I havent atk spd marks yet and i buy always def boots on xin,mby ill try bers boots.

I havent atk spd marks yet and i buy always def boots on xin,mby ill try bers boots.

Mercurys the ultimate boots for any dunking bruiser.

It's the law!!!

I bet you play on east. Tanky works everywhere depends on east cuz you need dmg to carry there... And im talking about which of them i should buy,not the whole build tho,anyway ty.

NA Plat player.

Basically for xin, wriggles then iron solari. Then pretty much the rest is situational but in most cases Sunfire Cape works. BT for 3rd item is great as well.

NA Plat player.

Basically for xin, wriggles then iron solari. Then pretty much the rest is situational but in most cases Sunfire Cape works. BT for 3rd item is great as well.

Im going for tanky,he makes already good dmg with his Q,anyway i decide what to build already,ty :)