[L2OFF] L2Nostalgia low/mid rate

joljol

Suck a dick and die...

MAN why u dont respect urself? everyday u prove what a low retarded russian u are, u even embarass more ur already retarded nation. GTFO

Wait...is he russian ?

Any real Lineage 2 players left, the ones that enjoyed the old times. When you actually looked forward to logging in , and not just botting your character i suggest you join this server. It is a C5 7x so that means you will not need to NO life to compete like on Lineage 2 NA/EU , You will not be competing with +16 gear and Pay 2 win cash shops. You can enjoy a balanced chronicle where you actually need a bit of skill and not just being 3 lvls higher and a credit card ( GOD ). If you guys are tired of switching servers every 3 months , here is your chance.  The fact is there are basically no GOOD servers left around running a balanced chronicle that also have a staff who have played old-school Lineage 2. L2Nostalgia has the staff/the resources and the ambition to make a serious/successful server. Don't miss the launch.

imo its not bad idea a c5 full working, but you know whats the only prob, and i hope for most ppls..

l2 its old game, ppls are too boring to "nolife" i cant say x7 is too low, but smthing like x12~ i think its fine..

atm  only some zerg clans dont have probs, as i saw AFL/Tempest clan there, and some other good clans

as i said, its not that good idea after so many years of l2 to "nolife"

anyway i mby try your server since C5 looks not that bad

People are still into it amazingly :) But for those that have become bored with the grind of L2 we will have something for you as well in the near future.

What you mean?

from the forum:

Closed beta is coming to an end after a solid 2 moths of testing and fixing  I am being asked continually about Live and the CMS. I made it pretty well known that we were trying to launch in April and that is looking like a reality and I plan to make an announcement on it in the next 48 hours. The CMS is ready and I am just waiting for ForgottenSoldier to upload his last revision to our servers so I can get the ball rolling on moving everything including the forums over to our production server.

Stay tuned the live announcement is coming at some point in the next 48 hours.

Dradden

be rdy guys