hellbound [L2J PRIV FILES]L2 Apollon X1000 FUN PVP Server (LIVE)

L2Apollon

He can't change name of the server for only 1 reason. It's called HopZone. He wont be able to add his server there again. And yeah, cut the crap kids. He bought the files, which means he wanna have a good server. He could go with l2j pack and do nothing. Before u even start to being such Einsteins, do your math first. I'm not playing at his server, nor I play L2 anymore. Just came here to give my fair opinion. Just cause he failed to make a server with crappy files doesn't mean that he can't make a good one with good files. Iiif u kids only knew how many times has humanity failed but still exist and it's better than ever. Anyways. Sorry for the retarded look-a-like post, but I'm on my phone and can't make a new paragraph when hitting enter key. One more problem. You, yes you, the one who understands how L2 works, go kill yourself and ask for a ressurection, ask to erase all your stupidity and come back and reply. SrbIN

He can't change name of the server for only 1 reason. It's called HopZone. He wont be able to add his server there again. And yeah, cut the crap kids. He bought the files, which means he wanna have a good server. He could go with l2j pack and do nothing. Before u even start to being such Einsteins, do your math first. I'm not playing at his server, nor I play L2 anymore. Just came here to give my fair opinion. Just cause he failed to make a server with crappy files doesn't mean that he can't make a good one with good files. Iiif u kids only knew how many times has humanity failed but still exist and it's better than ever. Anyways. Sorry for the retarded look-a-like post, but I'm on my phone and can't make a new paragraph when hitting enter key. One more problem. You, yes you, the one who understands how L2 works, go kill yourself and ask for a ressurection, ask to erase all your stupidity and come back and reply. SrbIN

I couldn't agree more with you !

Hahahahaha No matter how clever u pretend to be, U and this server its just a piece of sh1t ! :) have fun serbian guy...

Hahahahaha No matter how clever u pretend to be, U and this server its just a piece of sh1t ! :) have fun serbian guy...

It's easy to talk crap online without any intelligence.

It's so nice when you talking about someone u don't know. That shows your real intelligence.

Peace,

da Serbian guy

It's easy to talk crap online without any intelligence.

It's so nice when you talking about someone u don't know. That shows your real intelligence.

Peace,

da Serbian guy

What I know its that u came in here like a bitch to talk trash about L2 and however, like someone was expecting for ur oppinion ?? dude go back to ur stupid farm and keep thinking about how sh1tty your life is... dont come over here with ur bullshit, in any case, this game is dead as ur mom's libydo... so peace little fat blowjob...

Can't remember ariasnoff saying anything good ever for anyone since the time i first browsed on this forum...

Must be the kind of guy that noone would even go at his funeral...

200 posts most likely 170+ are flames on L2 server projects...

Gl in life with that attitude...If you ever have one firstly...

Peace...?

Can't remember ariasnoff saying anything good ever for anyone since the time i first browsed on this forum...

Must be the kind of guy that noone would even go at his funeral...

200 posts most likely 170+ are flames on L2 server projects...

Gl in life with that attitude...If you ever have one firstly...

Peace...?

Check all my comments since 3 years ago, and stop saying bullshit on me, its not my fault all the L2 servers on hi5 and freya since 8 months ago, sucks like hell, just moneymakers and perverted loosers like the apollon owner... im sorry, i want to bring back the old days of isogames and other servers that maded me my days... yes im not since c1 but... who the fk cares.... :) PEACE

What I know its that u came in here like a bitch to talk trash about L2 and however, like someone was expecting for ur oppinion ?? dude go back to ur stupid farm and keep thinking about how sh1tty your life is... dont come over here with ur bullshit, in any case, this game is dead as ur mom's libydo... so peace little fat blowjob...

AfaIk, only fat, hungry, angry kiddos involve mothers in e-flames :)

Farm? lol.