[L2J] Echokinetics 500x Rebirth Live 22.02.2013

eKoMiracle

I don't insult L2JAVA Servers.I say only my opinion about this server.I don't like javas with craft mid rate or hight rate same for me.JUST FUNNY !

Secondly I'm out from javas 3-4 month ago. I'm searching L2 OFF Files midrate style .i'm find 1 L2FANTASTİC but you're make ddos attack np.

Last, Sorry but i won't join this server..Reason < [L2J]FROZEN  OR ANOTHER SH1T FAIL 1 PACK +CRAFT... > IT's HIGHT RATE NOT Mid.. I don't want losed time with CRAFT İN JAVAS.

Result: gL with ur clam + server.

We dont care for your fail life .. if u dont like server just leave it and stop make useless posts, ty =.=

Well, ive got to say 2 things about this server.

1st) I really like these features, i want to play here but some changes will make server better (cuz it's high rate).

2nd) Because i made my suggestions on forum and reported some things that must change, im banned from forum! With this behavior , im sorry but u won't attract many ppl. Sorry but this is the truth.

P.S.-My clan will try this project but we want a big community there.

P.S.2-I have tested server and im sure about the things that ive reported and the suggestion that i made.

With respect Jizz.

P.S.3-You probably dont respect us..

2nd) Because i made my suggestions on forum and reported some things that must change, im banned from forum! With this behavior , im sorry but u won't attract many ppl. Sorry

P.S.3-You probably dont respect us..

you are banned for insulting.

Server: Dont fail before you even start.

(1 minute later)

Pm: Are you stupid?

And tbh you never reported a "bug". Youre one of those players who think they are more special than others. You didnt attract ME with your pm. Thats why your banned and thats the end of the story.

You are not only banned from the forum. You are banned on live date on everything related to echokinetics.

Start your rage now...

you are banned for insulting.

Server: Dont fail before you even start.

(1 minute later)

Pm: Are you stupid?

And tbh you never reported a "bug". Youre one of those players who think they are more special than others. You didnt attract ME with your pm. Thats why your banned and thats the end of the story.

You are not only banned from the forum. You are banned on live date on everything related to echokinetics.

Start your rage now...

Hmmm..ofc u won't write the whole conversation that we made cuz my question "are u stupid?" could have been done by many players too on this occasion! I asked you which are the farmzones and u told me to check forum..I cannot find anywhere the farmzones(which areas are they) and after that u told me to check crafter. On crafter sais sth like "items obtained by farmzones/rbs". Again u dont mention which are the farmzones and still i was wrong! Yes ofc im still wrong! And i won't rage at all:) There is no reason! And if take "are u stupid?" as an insult, then u are totally braindead:) And all the rest things about ur community will be true..just wait these 2 days and u will see! Ofc ban me from the game immediately. You will lose about 20-25 ppl more and a big clan! Cyaa and GL but im not sure about this ;)