[L2J] Echokinetics 500x Rebirth Live 22.02.2013

eKoMiracle

:lied:

the glory of ...  :happyforever:

turned to

:alone:

- Midnex times are not anymore connected with Echo  :forever alone like a boss:

+1 and they were waiting for 400 online at start! haaha..as i said, don't forget that u are just a WANNABE team ;)

sounds so poetic ... yeah and if they are 400 this would be for 600 , if they are 600 this would be 800 and so on ...

tell me please , what exactly is your point ?

• 2 weeks later...

INTOPIC: server will be back soon :)

Well, it didnt come at all. I hope u will do sth to attract more ppl this time..Search for what IL mid/HR players like to see on a server. Don't act by urself like the previous time. Also learn how to behave to players and listen to their suggestions. You know what i mean. Good luck

Well, it didnt come at all. I hope u will do sth to attract more ppl this time..Search for what IL mid/HR players like to see on a server. Don't act by urself like the previous time. Also learn how to behave to players and listen to their suggestions. You know what i mean. Good luck

epic.

yes so each server must be created with the same features all over again to attract people, coz some shi ty x5k  archer-mage server got people on.

epic.

yes so each server must be created with the same features all over again to attract people, coz some shi ty x5k  archer-mage server got people on.

1st learn to read everything and not only these things that u dont like my dear. And yes. If u want to get ppl, u must have sth that everyone likes. Previous time i saw 25 online with these features that i really like too! But i don't wanna play a server like this on 25 or even 100 ppl. There must be more than 300-400 onlines. So it would be better to make sth that will make more ppl to join this server, either u like it either not!

Its not secret to anyone that first features and economy was rejected with the simple reason that current players have a completely different view for l2 server. What i mean ?! Its simple , dances , songs , and mass F1, F2 ... over and over again. But in fact even with such politic server can grow , it depends on the team and their work. Everything could be made nice if there is motivation and respect in return. Thats why the name will remain known , thats why we are not going to give up until we extend our abilities.

Thanks to all followers for they constant support no matter the circumstances !

I am sure everyone is working hard on their free time to make a grat server./ Just dont rush things ' date=' make sure you make it nice , we will be always here ;)[/quote']

echo for live dude <3

irst why u think its ded? because people are hard working on it for 2 weeks? second you think its good place to discus abount l2 servers? wtf guys respect or banhammer

Echo was the best server back then ' date=' i believe its going to be even better now! Just be patient :)[/quote']

Well i had nothing to do so i decided to make a lineage 2 related blog. Its going to have reviews,guides and pretty much everything related to the private lineage 2 server scene.

Here is the echokinetics review i made.

http://legacyofaden.wordpress.com/2013/03/10/the-new-echokinetics/

I am also looking for writters so if you are good with english,writting articles and familiar with lineage 2 pm me here or email me at: *******@*mail.com

nice to see u all working on this project since it was one of the best pvp server ever made. i will keep playing here for sure.

GOOD JOB moderators' date=' GMs, Admins .... ;) .... keep the good work[/quote']

Well I'm super stoked that yall are back!! been waiting along time :) can't wait for it !!!

echokinetics is not ur ordinary server u nab ' date=' go play ur star wars servers or stfu !!![/quote']

Hello i would love to  help you guys test the server i was on 2 last echo servers and i just miss the gameplay too much ' date=' im playing in ncsoft server atm but would love to play echo again with old friends like l2 good times. If there is anything i can help just tell me ^^[/quote']

Hello i would be Happy to help on testing i played this server so many years ago and it rooooooocks !

Hi guys i m Hercules and plz tell me that i m not dreaming!!! Old echo is back cant wait to log in ' date='in this epic server!!! Im so f**cking happy!!! I will do everything just keep it alive ^^[/quote']

... and so on