The best archer in l2?

hawkeye is easily the best, most hp cp and weight limit to carry cp pots, with good damage too. But if you are playing on l2j and know how to do shot rotation properly, SR can be better because of higher attack speed.

• 3 weeks later...

Hy guyz....can u say who is the best archer in pvp servers?sory for my english ::)

Thx. ;D :D

I think it vary with each update, but so far HE has speed, HP and damage. I dont use snipe a lot because i like preserving my mobility but it's still a good archer. If you realy have to often play unbuffed, you might want to have a look to SR.

Phanrom Ranger : More hp , p.atk , and hex etc

Hawkye : its same pr but have a few different special

Silver ranger : best atk speed in archer class but low p.atk,hp

for me best Phantom ranger

Depends what rate is server ... ex : Low rate : Saggitarius : Good Critical ; MoonLight Sentinel : Speed,Attack speed ; Phantom Ranger : High P.attack...

So now i dont know ... i play on x7,x10 server and i preffer Moonlight sentinel couse of Rapid fire ...