classic [aCis] L2 Overdrive Interlude x35 server - STARTED 29.03 9:00 PM GMT+1

IKnowWtf

Great server, not for all noob kids under 18 with mommy issues.

It was a great server until admin transformed it...

To the top. After rate adjust the server comminity is growing!

(see first post)

You went from x20 end game  adena to x25 and now to x30 ! You doubled seal stone and drop rate.

Is this the game economy you had in mind when you launched server ? Will you listen to every request your

small community makes ? And why you added delevel npc when a no-xp command already exists ? You want

these crying noobs to delevel titan/mages and kill rbs/epics with no effort?

It was a great server until admin transformed it...You went from x20 end game  adena to x25 and now to x30 ! You doubled seal stone and drop rate.

Is this the game economy you had in mind when you launched server ? Will you listen to every request your

small community makes ? And why you added delevel npc when a no-xp command already exists ? You want

these crying noobs to delevel titan/mages and kill rbs/epics with no effort?

With that move - boost the rates - I actually increased the community for over 200% :LOL: instead of giving up on the project while the deleveler use to erase the skills, so even titan don't have his buffs as long he won't reach the level to learn them.

Currently the online counter is getting higher - the ol' community is also coming back. Perhaps it was a the bet move atleast instead of let the server die.

The server you are running now its totally different from the one a week ago. If you want to have it like this, at least re-launch

it to be fair to all the people who started there since day one! I know its nice to see your community growning but even more will

join if you announce a new beginning. The way it is now, it won't continue to grow after a certain point...

I'm just saying, better sooner than later. The ones playig on atm won't like that at all ofc, so dunno what's the number you have to see to keep it running. Anyway, its just my pov...I might still join for some fun if you decide to wipe.

Better tweak the rates & adjust your features and wipe...or give it a rest. Like said above, server has no

people. I liked your project a lot the way it was when it launched, but people are too lazy or find it very

difficult  to play. Of course you need to compromise so instead of listening to a handful, start all over and

work on all the previously reported bugs. I think that if you put npc buffers (aio still 2h) most won't mind the

mana system. I'm posting this because it was the main reason the majority left on day one. As much as I'm bored

from full buff servers, its still an improvement compared to mid l2jfrozen projects with 30 slots and hr features

Better tweak the rates & adjust your features and wipe...or give it a rest. Like said above, server has no

people. I liked your project a lot the way it was when it launched, but people are too lazy or find it very

difficult  to play. Of course you need to compromise so instead of listening to a handful, start all over and

work on all the previously reported bugs. I think that if you put npc buffers (aio still 2h) most won't mind the

mana system. I'm posting this because it was the main reason the majority left on day one. As much as I'm bored

from full buff servers, its still an improvement compared to mid l2jfrozen projects with 30 slots and hr features

He is absolutely right.

• 5 weeks later...