interlude [L2OFF] L2Fantastic is going to relaunch!

TLV

ye u no words  :forever alone like a boss:

u no words?When you learn how to pronounce some proper english i'll sit and discuss some things with you.Till then you are free to spam in mxc instead of joining l2 servers

Koza -300 euro gg wp, next!  Josh u suck pula , mager derp. At topic : I'm not owner nor a staffer but after the logics of these schizofrenic people I'm even dev at ritel, for the haters : suck ma penis.

Msg from phone

Koza -300 euro gg wp, next!  Josh u suck pula , mager derp. At topic : I'm not owner nor a staffer but after the logics of these schizofrenic people I'm even dev at ritel, for the haters : suck ma penis.

Msg from phone

Ce e grav e ca esti prost si nu-ti dai seama. Ai 28 de ani si 8 clase, esti virgin si lucrezi ca valet, pe langa toate aceste aspecte miraculoase o mai arzi si aiurea pe internet. Te dai developer/hacker dar primesti hack de la minori, bagi bani in proiecte si dai fail pentru ca pupi in cur grecii.

Fara respect Mager.

What is shameful, is that you're stupid and you don't realize. You're 28 years old and finish middle school, you're a virgin and work as vale. Besides all these miraculous aspects you still -beep- around over the internet. You pretend like you're developer/hacker but you got hack by kids, you put money into projects and you fail because you asslick greeks.

Without respect Mager.

u no words?When you learn how to pronounce some proper english i'll sit and discuss some things with you.Till then you are free to spam in mxc instead of joining l2 servers

ConfidenT [ You are pro 16 years old 1 english teacher. Stop speak free about CORRUPTED Servers.

Every server SGC joins..is corrupted...fair enough..

Bunch of retards :)

They cant join some Where Expect ,his server's.

why they dident join l2cleaver ? because No balls w/o corruption.