I need all opinions !!

i wana ask that all ppl could write there choice what dyes, buffs (all), gear (S80 included ) for them to use (with explains why) i play in high rates servers (200x-5000x). For these classes : 3 archers ( HE, SR, PR ), 2 daggerists ( Adventurer, gost hunter), orc (tyrant).

P.S. sorry for my english ;)

P.P.S. i hope youll help me ;) ::)

P.P.P.S. thank you  ;D 

so u proly need pvp set up.

he: buffs-all pp buffs including gr might+agility+resist shock from ee+COV from dc+warrior/fury/fire dances +hunter earth/wind songs        DYES: i prefer +3 dex -3 con    +3str -3 con

sr:same buffs with he    DYES: +3dex -3con is fine

pr:same buffs as he  DYES: i like +4str -4con  fro imba p atk :O

adv:same buffs with he but NO berz and NO gr might prefer gr shield instead.u can also take pof instead of cov to run faster.    DYES:+4dex-4str

gh: same as adventurer    DYES+4con-4str

tyr:buffs same as adventurer  DYES:dunno i play tyrant rarely..

• 3 weeks later...

to all archers are the same thing man

lets start  for this

Dyes:

HE +4 str -4 con +4 dex -4 con +1 dex -1 con

SR +4 str -4 con +4 dex -4 con +1 str -1 con

PR +4 str -4 con +4 dex -4 con +1 dex -1 con

When u start use A grade Use Tallum heavy (exept for SR that u can use maj light)

in 76-80 keep using a hige ++++ a grade or a draconic + when u r 80 and u can use the dinasty well Buy it xD

Buffs? hige rate servers dosnt have limit of buffs lmao but u can use special buffs to each class

HE: use Greater Might

SR: use Greater Might

PR: use Greater Shield

Also remember to use Pow (profesy of wind) and not cov (when u have alredy all ++++ xD)

Daggers ..

Dyes:

Adventurer: +4 str -4 con +4 dex -4 con +1 str -1 con

Phantom Ranger: +4 str -4 con +4 dex -4 con +1 dex -1 con

The same gear that archers

And buffs , use cov whit daggers

Tyrant (come on this is the less bugged class of l2 xD)

The only thing i can say about this is visit my post of bugs and learn how to use totems whit bow

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=26888.0

bb

wrong section u may post it on Request help section

also as Anubis said there a sticky topic about it in the first page http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=26667.0

how can't u see it ? it's sticky :(

Daggers ..

Dyes:

Adventurer: +4 str -4 con +4 dex -4 con +1 str -1 con

Phantom Ranger: +4 str -4 con +4 dex -4 con +1 dex -1 con

you're insane?

for daggers the best dyes are: +4 dex -4 str, +1 dex -1 str, +4con -4 str

and phantom ranger is not dagger... abyss/plains walker are daggers

i can help you with Tyrant

for rly overpowered crt from skill

+4 str - 4 dex ( yes - dex !) if u have battle with mages wear.....Plated Leather set

+4con - 4 dex (yes - dex !)

+4 wit -5 int 

that dyes makes you rly good,u have 55 con . 48 str and crt from skill !

that -8 dex is very good choise, why ?because u loose only 6% a speed,speed,acc and evasion but u get much more !

i can help you with Tyrant

for rly overpowered crt from skill

+4 str - 4 dex ( yes - dex !) if u have battle with mages wear.....Plated Leather set

+4con - 4 dex (yes - dex !)

+4 wit -5 int 

that dyes makes you rly good,u have 55 con . 48 str and crt from skill !

that -8 dex is very good choise, why ?because u loose only 6% a speed,speed,acc and evasion but u get much more !

WRONG, WRONG WRONG!!!!

Tyrant is all about atk speed and criticals...if u take -8 dex u gonna be a slow piece of meat, u wont reach anyone, ur skills wont recover fast enough so u cant even use force skills at distance cuz u gonna be slow...

atk speed is what recover skills for fighters

i use +4 dex - 4 con / +1 dex - 1 con on Tyrant and thats all...and you wont be using bison totem + zealot all the time....unless u wanna start pvp with it

Tyrant is all about atk speed...

for Plains Walker, i use the same....it reaches 500 critical cap for sure...i dont recommend removing STR that much since ur critical damage is directly related to ur STR..while critical rate is related to ur atk speed, which is affected by DEX..more faster, more critical hits

the WIT dye for fighter class without any kind of magic skill is useless since only affects magic recovery, c.speed and magic critical and dont affect magic resistance like in C4, cuz this was changed to MEN after C5..so its a waste..btw i think u cannot remove -INT for fighters..only +wit-men

Koyuki - a tyrant doesnt really need his DEX... his speed, critical etc. comes from totems...

... but I agree that -8 DEX would be overkill... something like +4STR -4DEX +1 or 2 CON - the equal DEX would be better IMO...

And at OP... why dont you just try it out? See what suits you the best... not like you have that much to lose in a x200-5000... argh why cant people even try and think for themselves first? :x