[L2J]Cleaver x30 GO: 1/02/2013

HappyViolence

Dont lose time for l2cleaver...

I got banned cause I posted bug list on forum. I wrote about crappy geodata, mistakes in donation shop, for example its 2 donate coins for book you can buy in ncp for 400k. 10 minutes after my post has been deleted, my forum and game account blocked.

I wrote that you can easy get to zaken ship thru the walls, all of that was in good intentions.

Imagine killing RB half hour and some randoms did last hit and pick up all drops, do any normal server set things up like this?

They treat players like crap, I didnt get any information about ban reason etc. Even when I tryed to contact them.

Im pretty sure what clan will be top on this server, polish server, polish clan with rl mates of admin.

I made little reserch and ask all friends about it and its sure its corrupted as hell.

They dont want to do nothing about this server, they are not going to fix anything, so my post just made them furious. Take donations and close it again. How the -beep- it is possible the server which was online before have so many stupid bugs.

Its not worth your time and donations, im moving back to l2off or dex (was wiped 2 weeks ago) so if you are looking fresh server better go there.

Dont think im advertising cuz servers i mentioned dont need more advertisment.