[L2J]Cleaver x30 GO: 1/02/2013

HappyViolence

You still keep advertising this corrupted java something. Check the features "flawless geodata" I'll say: buhahahaha!

They have the same geodata as the first time they have opened this server again

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=261867.msg2449833#msg2449833

Read page 6 and 7 if you want to avoid wasting your life.

@HappyViolence: You must realize, this server is piece of crap. Hosted by corrupted and unfair people, who only cares about money and providing fun for their polish homeis.

Help me figure this out, you are one of the "homies" or just unaware guy? Im telling you, stop advertising this server, if you still have a little selfrespect and you really care about other people. Forgot about your "itamz" cause you gona lose it anyway (they dont have money to run the server, and they will stop it as soon donations will stop) Just join decent server and dont be such a doooosh.

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=261867.msg2449833#msg2449833

Read page 6 and 7 if you want to avoid wasting your life.

@HappyViolence: You must realize, this server is piece of crap. Hosted by corrupted and unfair people, who only cares about money and providing fun for their polish homeis.

Help me figure this out, you are one of the "homies" or just unaware guy? Im telling you, stop advertising this server, if you still have a little selfrespect and you really care about other people. Forgot about your "itamz" cause you gona lose it anyway (they dont have money to run the server, and they will stop it as soon donations will stop) Just join decent server and dont be such a doooosh.

what problem you have ? I see u dont like this server, so stop play here ! I just want and I will play here, like other ppl..

He described all his problem concerning the server and he is simply suggesting people to not join it. That's the opinion and if you can't deny it then better cut off that crap.

Also, learn english. He didn't say a word that he is (still?) playing here. And noone cares that you nor other people plays here - unless the person is going to visit the website, so your info that you're playing here is just unnecessary...

:-beep- yeah:

He described all his problem concerning the server and he is simply suggesting people to not join it. That's the opinion and if you can't deny it then better cut off that crap.

Also, learn english. He didn't say a word that he is (still?) playing here. And noone cares that you nor other people plays here - unless the person is going to visit the website, so your info that you're playing here is just unnecessary...

:-beep- yeah:

tottally agree, i see ppl who play here or have any connection with admins/staff are offended very hard by him, because he have a point and he tells the things how they are .. very bad that ppl are offended, they should admit the damn things and keep on going. ;)

l2 cleaver sux dick "Better than ever" you say? The server is filled with bugs and wall glitches, epic raids aren't set (for example we waited tezza for over 15 hrs random even tho it is only 8 ) I don't know what is going on but it's either gm or his "helpers" that sell bosses info for money. On my castles siege we casted 10+ times pray and we got decasted on last seconds due to wall bugs and enemies using hate aura on clan leader through the walls. We reported it and nothing happened. Soon there is going to be conversations with gms and pics on forum. DO NOT JOIN CLEAVER, it's worst than it was before, give a chance to another server.

l2 cleaver sux dick "Better than ever" you say? The server is filled with bugs and wall glitches, epic raids aren't set (for example we waited tezza for over 15 hrs random even tho it is only 8 ) I don't know what is going on but it's either gm or his "helpers" that sell bosses info for money. On my castles siege we casted 10+ times pray and we got decasted on last seconds due to wall bugs and enemies using hate aura on clan leader through the walls. We reported it and nothing happened. Soon there is going to be conversations with gms and pics on forum. DO NOT JOIN CLEAVER, it's worst than it was before, give a chance to another server.

Of course it is...They only want to collect the donation money, that's why they opened server again!

You only need to log for 10 minutes to realize how f.cked up this frozen sh!t is.

Do yourself a favor and stay away from cleaver no matter what the fake counter says.

3k (fake or not) online...Who cares for 1 player :D

First of all I saw max 2,5k online. Other thing is all of my friends had 24/7 at least 4 boxes in giran for sell/buy things. Thats not all, cause most of people farming clan points or exping their bots (summoners, buffers, others chars etc) open even 9 boxes. Imagine how fake image someone put into your head. 3k good joke. Go to siege and put here some screenshots.

/edit: Ok server reached 2,9k online but I found the movie from aden siege 3 pts zerging the server

Do it looks for you like server with 3000 people online at the time, while theres only 100 people participating in siege?

Of course it is...They only want to collect the donation money, that's why they opened server again!

You only need to log for 10 minutes to realize how f.cked up this frozen sh!t is.

Do yourself a favor and stay away from cleaver no matter what the fake counter says.

+1

+1