[SHARE]Angelic Set armor+bow

well guys this armor is for all races female is for IL and u darkwinn maybe can make ur own screens is my opinion not copy and paste of other sites

Dunno but this armor KICK ASS!

kick ass? what u say HaCkz0r i just say he copy paste other sites what have of bad this?well i dont like spam so bye

kick ass? what u say HaCkz0r i just say he copy paste other sites what have of bad this?well i dont like spam so bye

And if you think your shares are so great well actually they aren't cuz 89% of them are c/p... what makes you better than him pfff you just want all the applaud for you its like youre the biggest DUDE around here deal with it this guy shared something cool. now go google and find smth so you can share it and say CriticalError's instead the real maker. bb

And if you think your shares are so great well actually they aren't cuz 89% of them are c/p... what makes you better than him pfff you just want all the applaud for you its like youre the biggest DUDE around here deal with it this guy shared something cool. now go google and find smth so you can share it and say CriticalError's instead the real maker. bb

good is easy, as I said earlier provided that the wear but I have never said that everything was my job well if you do not understand is your problem but your arrogance that kills you is your problem and is no insult not only say things as they are nothing but just learn to understand things and a lot of things I made them and not the theft that besides winner your tell me? itself is a forum where people believed anything else you think only your me that makes have 20 good karma or what you want your refer to the CP, etc., etc. then think twice before saying things