Sketekh

`Rοmeο

:troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :happyforever:

sucessful troll is sucesful

hahaha  :troll:

you are in Iasi right?.....time to move.....or to buy a shotgun with a silver bullet.....or who the hell cares....i came by your place with a vodka and my silver collar and bracellet and kill the shit out of you while beeing drunk...just to make it look good :troll:

or u can leave the vodka with me, and ull not have to worry about anything else regarding me, in ur entire life time XD

Nice avatar.

IKR?

better gimmi the silver, prices are good, a silver spike is about 200g ++ of silver, only if its coated with silver.. that would be a bummer. Still if i get like 22g of silver out of it, i can still afford a teacher's or even a JD.

you dont get the point...i kill you with the silver, and then i sell them for a price,not a high one due to your blood if you have any, and i buy more vodka for me while i watch rosalie get naked for the kill i done with bravery

you dont get the point...i kill you with the silver, and then i sell them for a price,not a high one due to your blood if you have any, and i buy more vodka for me while i watch rosalie get naked for the kill i done with bravery

You wont succeed, i thought it was obvious.

rosalie getting naked? u got better chances to touch something at our local titty bar.