Sketekh

`Rοmeο

i drink jager only if i have stomach ache, really is the best cure!

Hi dark long time to see you, whats up?

By the way setekh you :lied: . You drink blood from human and cat vein mixed with redbull, dont be afraid tell to your people the truth

:-beep- yeah: :-beep- yeah:

It fixes up a faringitas pretty well, thats one of the reasons i bought a bottle this week.

Also the only blood i drank/eaten-prepared was as a kid and what my grand ma was feeding me. As i grew older the only human blood i drank was of my sister as a bet, but it was like 30mls. and it was not her period.. i know what ur thinking..

well i used to drink it as it is without mixing it but only if it was cold since warm jager is way to sweet ;3 and putting ice on it kinda ruins it so...

Who drink's it at room temperature? jager is supposed to be cold as ice, and its a shot. I drink it like 100ml jager 150ml redbull, thats because i got a good liver.. or no liver what so ever.. hmm anyway, its a 250 ml cup every morning like coffee.

It fixes up a faringitas pretty well, thats one of the reasons i bought a bottle this week.

Also the only blood i drank/eaten-prepared was as a kid and what my grand ma was feeding me. As i grew older the only human blood i drank was of my sister as a bet, but it was like 30mls. and it was not her period.. i know what ur thinking..

Who drink's it at room temperature? jager is supposed to be cold as ice, and its a shot. I drink it like 100ml jager 150ml redbull, thats because i got a good liver.. or no liver what so ever.. hmm anyway, its a 250 ml cup every morning like coffee.

stfu nob and drink your tea :troll:

you are in Iasi right?.....time to move.....or to buy a shotgun with a silver bullet.....or who the hell cares....i came by your place with a vodka and my silver collar and bracellet and kill the shit out of you while beeing drunk...just to make it look good :troll:

big question.

If Rosalie would be a a vampire and a bitch, what she would like more, to suck blood or to suck dicks?

stop  :dat:  :rage: :rage: