[L2J]L2 Predator x20 *OPENING 12/1/13*

geo13

mlk ntaksi katantane spastika auta ta pragmata as min eimai player i kati tetoio an ginotan se server mou tou to elega kiollas oti ton kanw ddos

oxi 8a ntrapw tin fatsa tous

this is english section... to the topic, did the server start  and were up even for few minutes?

sorry :)

by this way if server grow is lucky but it won't i guarantee you

katse taso kai poy eisai akoma oute kan poy anikse, an ton afisw na treksei stable na min me lene vasili , na doume an ksanarthei giran na spamarei :P

mlk ntaksi katantane spastika auta ta pragmata as min eimai player i kati tetoio an ginotan se server mou tou to elega kiollas oti ton kanw ddos

oxi 8a ntrapw tin fatsa tous

Respect topic rules, Eng only or at least use [GR] tags/

Anyway, do what you want , your servers failed. Not cause of l2predator but because of you.

I supported your server Stalone, but you ruined it yourself. Lvl 17 crystals in  event, banning w/o reason, ancient damage formulas (daggers), crappy geodata in oly, and many more.

So, if you cant open a decent server dont blame others for that, its your fault. Also you banned me cause I just pressed exit game and left the server, w/o telling anyone, thats disrespect to ppl who support you with donate. If you cant respect the ppl that support you then you cant open even a candy shop.

SERVER WILL BE ONLINE IN SOME HOURS ALL BE THERE

hope you not talking to me i am deffending lineage2 at all

when i open a server and some1 advertise his server

his server is dead no matter ddos protection money or admin name and really i don't need money of lineage2 or gaming...

i do it for fun yea growing my e-penis as some troll say

hope you not talking to me i am deffending lineage2 at all

when i open a server and some1 advertise his server

his server is dead no matter ddos protection money or admin name and really i don't need money of lineage2 or gaming...

i do it for fun yea growing my e-penis as some troll say

Defending l2?

Then you should f*cking support l2predator cause its their 1st time to open a server and they dont know much sh1t.

If they succeed, I am sure we will see some really nice servers from them in the future.

If you think otherwise then you dont defend l2 you ruin l2.

If you support them i am sure every1 will respect u more. Anyway do what u want...

I am just telling my opinion.

katse taso kai poy eisai akoma oute kan poy anikse, an ton afisw na treksei stable na min me lene vasili , na doume an ksanarthei giran na spamarei :P

Esu megale svise ligo gt otan anoikses ton kwlo server sou ta idia eleges!

Pio tanas gios pethaineis!!meta aporw gt lene tous ellhnes admins zwa....idou i apodeiksi!Pia giran??me tous 50 active players sou???ahhaha!

Please guys, I dont want this topic to get locked or deleted.

90% Server will be LIVE around 20:00-22:00 GTM+2

Sorry!i just said to that retard stalone that he is a .... son!!

SERVER FORUM HAD YESTERDAY 360 VISITS ON PEAK FROM REGISTERED USERS... + NOT REGISTERED + NOT FORUM VIEWERS... WE WILL HAVE AROUND 600 ON ON FIRST WEEK FOR SURE... AND + WITH OFFLINE AND OTHER CRAP :D AWESOME SERVER