*Looking for [THIS] *------------------------ LOOK-----

Stewie

I'm looking for program/bot/walker that can make this :D

Wanna test max online on my server, ofc i know it will show more then it can but... i wanna see what will happend :D

21cv6te.png

PROBABLY ITS NOT ALLOWED TO SHARE IT SO PM ME WITH LINK OR WATEVER :D

You wont find the program that made this. It's my program, I call it L2Terror, and will never release it. I maybe oneday would sell the source tho. C#

However, all it is , is pretty much a raw hex packet injector, with some custom things like auto relog, auto account creation(random names/classes, and can use a list.txt file of char names to make if you choose), socks5 proxy usage (lists of proxies also),and some other shit I put in it.

The raw hex part is only for moving/setting up shops. All the other things are handled by code( login, gatekeepers, shouts, etc)..

When it hit over 700-800 players on L2Colossal ppl did complain of some lag spikes.

I simply use it to annoy noob server admins, corrupt servers, and fill the server with MAX players so others cannot login.

If you want me to fill your server, I can do that np, just let me know.

34go5de.jpg

Ofc midnight is the only butthurt kiddo to use such a program,you use it to corrupted server? You used it to yours too?

Silver just ask that retard to use it to your server..