L2J-Terranova H5 Project

logo.png

Introduce Project

Our project will work on the client of lineage 2 High Five. We cant stand seeing all the time interlude projects, its the time to move forward .. So our project will be free for everyone but you dont have permission to leech our ideas or our work. You can help us to grow up faster with banners, buttons or whatever you want, but dont give reason for someone to attack us because you leech his work.. We accept the reality that we want to make everyone from the start except the basics.. So dont think you have any right to ruin our work.. We are here to help you run a L2J H5 server... We will always be here to provide you help and anything you need so you will be able to run your server smoothly.

Project Change Plan

New Plan to get source you must be invited from someone already register member of our community Newbie have 1 key  reach posts increase your rank and your keys if you are good inviter and invite only trusted members who dont attack us or leech us you will get rank Inviter

New System to Get Source

we have a lot inactive users so if you want to get our source you must be active. in example you must posting and reach Rank #2

NOTE: The Invitation System is Disabled

L2J-Terranova Community

Guest Elfocrash

Lol why you banned me from your forums? I did a perfect application for jr dev. You dont need one? Or maybe your pokerface cant change cuz you dont have sense of humor?

Or

Maybe i made you think i was not the real elfo but a name stealer

Lol why you banned me from your forums? I did a perfect application for jr dev. You dont need one? Or maybe your pokerface cant change cuz you dont have sense of humor?

Or

Maybe i made you think i was not the real elfo but a name stealer

you are moderator you must respect others try not laugh with him or his work i will unbanned you but think what you do and what is your position

Guest Elfocrash

you are moderator you must respect others try not laugh with him or his work i will unbanned you but think what you do and what is your position

Dafuq? I said i wanna help. I mean for real. My project is on pause atm

So i have nothing to do than help a project

Hey Roronoa,

I allow me to warn you, as I used myself a similar system (aka, ppl who contributes are rewarded), I can tell you in advance such system will fail. It hasn't to be counted by days, weeks, but eventually months. It will have nothing about you, your code, your fame. It is all about humans (yes, some philosophy incoming).

People who get priviledges tend to abuse of those. People who sounds really friendly *can* (they're rare fortunately) be in fact real motherfuckers. You only need ONE of those in order your whole system falls like a Jenga tower.

"Friends of friends of friends of..." is really a dangerous system. And being paranoiac day & night, no ty :D.

Your own idea got flaws aswell : the key is a forum key, right ? Associated to an account ? What can you do about someone selling his account access, or sharing with 4 others friends ? On those 4 friends, 1 is a bad person. The original account owner got all your trust, got 2k posts, help ppl everyday. How can you track such leak ?

People *WILL* leak : harder is the access, higher you can sell access in "black market".

No matter what, gl for your project.

Tk.

friend tryskell i dont create project to get fame or be famous or whatever you think i do this system for trusted members join in community otherwise thank you for your words :)

New Keys in next month keys will stoped gived for free

c77b43996bcd3b56864abdeee22238c35eb5c2d8
2a09f7f042cd4880f0a9a4a160180e851d185336
56e5f7b481fc641ec515acadf4b8fa9d635c9ca0
fb5ba439c4511e99667ca7069bb12327121bd313
c4ada18ea6473739d86d74cac950d57cf16b8e9d
640eb3582d3cf66aeddc7441e11d3e8aab249aa6
27f078c59f4b6eef994713db7414be2dd5eac7b6

Seriously?

http://l2j-terranova.host22.com/forum/index.php?topic=15.0

http://l2j-terranova.host22.com/forum/index.php?topic=30.0