interlude [L2OFF] CZG 8x TOP CZ server | International community | 1.2.2013

DejmoR

Trying to register on the forum but I don't understand the security question at all. I've sent it to other people but they're totally stunned too. Could anyone perhaps translate it into a better wording because I run out of possible attempts every now and then... :s

Also, I never received a confirmation mail. Neither in my inbox nor my junkbox using Hotmail.

3,14159265 try this..

Ah didn't think of that at all. I'm used to using dots all over the place while I should be using commas.

Only issue left is not receiving any confirmation mail at all. It's nowhere.

try contacting the team through there facebook page if you cant find it

One of the best server on czech scene, you surely don't want to miss this one if you like non-russian oldschool low rate Interludes with huge community ^-^

only best sh1t on czech scene, admin need only next money from donate. :P last 3 czg close in 1 or 2 month :-d and GM support all time  this is best server? :D

How do you know there's going to be a huge community? These days l2 community prefers short term servers (2-3 months) and then changing project...server hoppers as they are called! Don't judge by the number of the visitors...its not the first time this project launches! I wish you good luck, but I think it won't last long.

only best sh1t on czech scene, admin need only next money from donate. :P last 3 czg close in 1 or 2 month :-d and GM support all time  this is best server? :D

Well yah admin needs money for his own that's why he adds only progress stuff to donate, gg. Of course he needs some money to keep machine up, that's pretty much common sense, nothing unusual about it.

Last 3 czg closed in 1 or 2 month? Are you surely talking about Czechgamers? On the Czechgamers I played the server lasted for about year ::)

+They confirmed they'll add some endgame stuff and events so nobody says it won't last equally or even longer ^-^

And regarding to support: there'll be only admin with the advanced (aka "support") privileges, so hush hush hater  :LOL:

How do you know there's going to be a huge community? These days l2 community prefers short term servers (2-3 months) and then changing project...server hoppers as they are called! Don't judge by the number of the visitors...its not the first time this project launches! I wish you good luck, but I think it won't last long.

More and more people confirming their arrival in direct proportion to growing number of visitors, there's no reason to worry about community at all, trust me.

And you are nice idiot, all time server fail because comunity quit (fast equip and crying about wars) not server fail.. Last czg 8x was 1.11.2011 (maybe bad month) and after try make server mid rate and this is big fail

Video is the + / - 2007, at the conclusion of the server.

Server is closed after 2 years of working without wipe.

GM rights were dealt to test regular players to try.

sry for my eanglish.

And you are nice idiot, all time server fail because comunity quit (fast equip and crying about wars) not server fail.. Last czg 8x was 1.11.2011 (maybe bad month) and after try make server mid rate and this is big fail

CZG started + / -1.7.2010 and lasted one year and three months. 2000 online on start. Another was started by the first month of 2011, and lasted five months. 900+ online on start.Started at a time when community CZG played on tera online and have been running other servers and also some preparing for school exams.