Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

How To Hack Webcams Using Shodan

 

What Is It?

 

A webcam exploit tutorial that I have used for the popular leak of the strip club cam I found about a month back. I still use this method today and have great success with it and now it is time I share a good HQ tutorial with my fellow Mxc Members

 

What Will You Learn?

In this tutorial I will teach you one extremely easy to use exploit method that will allow you to gain access to a huge verity of webcams all over the world.

 

Why I Am Leaking This Method

 

I decided to release my method because I no there are allot of members who are just starting out like I did 5-6 years ago and would love to come across a easy to use method like this. I also enjoy helping others anytime I can.

 

The Tutorial

OK so like I said this is one of the easiest exploit methods I know. This can be used to gain access to millions of webcams across the world.

 

Step 1

 

Go to the site you will be using to find the webcams and register a account.The site address is http://www.shodanhq.com

 

Step2

 

Click the Search directory at the top of the page in the menu

vk9zaj.png

 

Step 3

 

I find the easiest webcams to get into is on page 3, Click the webcam vipcap vilar

width=1024 height=576http://forum.uloak.com/upload/uploads/v6u78d.png[/img]

 

Step 4

 

You will now see hundreds of pages of webcams. You can start by clicking them and entering the default login admin:123456

width=1024 height=576http://forum.uloak.com/upload/uploads/istvdy.png[/img]

 

Step 5

 

You will see the webcam log in screen, Click user visit

width=1024 height=576http://forum.uloak.com/upload/uploads/zunol5.png[/img]

 

Step6

 

Use the default login details admin:123456 to log into the webcam

width=1024 height=576http://forum.uloak.com/upload/uploads/iky3hc.png[/img]

 

Step 7

 

Enjoy the webcam, You can move the cameras around all you want.If you want to give the cams out click the system setup and create guest and admin accounts. Guests can not move the camera admins can.

width=1024 height=576http://forum.uloak.com/upload/uploads/syjx82.png[/img]

 

 

To Get The Most Results

Please note to have maximum search results you need to upgrade your account on there and it will cost 10 dollars but it is well worth it.

 

The End

And that concludes this tutorial. Have fun and be safe,the best cameras are the ones in the business that they get mad when you move them and keep putting them back to the normal position.

 

 

P.S  This thread is not mine but from a friend

  • 3 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Posts

    • 🥇 PRESENTANDO: CREST CONVERTER PRO - LA EVOLUCIÓN DEFINITIVA 🪄✨ Para administradores de servidores y jugadores de Lineage 2 que exigen la máxima precisión, presentamos CREST CONVERTER PRO. Tomando como base la sólida fundación del popular L2 Crest Converter gratuito, he desarrollado esta nueva edición profesional para llevar la fidelidad gráfica de los emblemas de clan al siguiente nivel., esta nueva edición profesional ha sido desarrollada por PULSER-X (yo) para llevar la fidelidad gráfica de los emblemas de clan al siguiente nivel. Olvide las limitaciones de las versiones anteriores: esta variante PRO integra un motor de Inteligencia Artificial para un recorte y adaptación milimétricos, garantizando resultados impecables para los más perfeccionistas. ⚙️ CARACTERÍSTICAS TÉCNICAS CLAVE: ✅ IA de Precisión: Algoritmos avanzados derivados de nuestra herramienta clásica, ahora optimizados para recortar y centrar assets automáticamente sin distorsiones. ✅ Procesamiento Batch: Optimización y conversión masiva de docenas de archivos en segundos con calidad industrial. ✅ Compatibilidad Absoluta: Generación de emblemas limpios y listos para cualquier cliente de Lineage 2 (Oficial y Privado). ✅ Interfaz Rediseñada: Flujo de trabajo profesional y superior respecto a la versión gratuita inicial. 📺 DEMOSTRACIÓN TÉCNICA OFICIAL: Vea la potencia de esta evolución PRO en acción: 👉 https://youtu.be/pHg3M8NBBx0 🛒 ADQUISICIÓN DEL SOFTWARE: Dé el salto definitivo desde la versión gratuita y eleve el estándar de su servidor hoy mismo. Adquiera su licencia de CREST CONVERTER PRO en nuestra tienda oficial: 🔗 https://pulserx.lemonsqueezy.com/ PX-SOFTWARE - Compromiso con la Excelencia Técnica. 🎮💻
    • Everyone probably remembers that old video where the camera followed the arrow all the way to the target at 3:39:         And some of you may have already noticed something similar in my cloak video at 4:57 — the camera follows the arrow there too, although without any additional improvements.     For anyone who wants to try it themselves, the mod is available for download. Just replace LineageEffect.u in your System folder. I recommend keeping a backup of your original file.   The only difference is that in the old alpha footage, the camera seems to fly almost directly from the arrow’s point of view toward the target. I still need to experiment with that behavior, and maybe it can be recreated more closely.   Download    In its current form: 1. It triggers rarely and randomly: 15-second cooldown, then a 30% chance 2. It does not activate on every shot, regardless of attack speed 3. It does not activate when shooting at point-blank range 4. It only follows your own arrows, so combat is not interrupted 5. It is purely visual — only you can see it
    • Κανείς ρε παιδιά ? Τόσο σπουδαίοι devs εδώ μέσα δεν βρέθηκε κανείς να έχει άποψη ? 
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..